→ Six ← [SMUT]

This chapter is rated for ages 15+. Read at your own risk.

_______________________________________________________________________________

He leaned forward so that I'd lie down on the bed, his arms holding himself up above me. What made me trust him? I had no idea. It could've just been the fear of him hurting me if I disobeyed him, or it could've been the lust in his eyes that drew me in. Whatever it was, I couldn't control it, though I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I felt his large hand roam my body freely, stopping over my breast and squeezing it gently, before slipping his hand under my shirt. I shivered at the contact and rested my hands on his biceps, my nails ever so gently grazing his skin. I didn't mind this, surprisingly, and I had no fücking clue why not. If anything, I was enjoying this. Far too much.

I finally got a chance to breathe when he pulled away to kiss along my jaw and down my neck, my head rolling back and my eyes fluttering shut at the sensation of his lips leaving heavy, slightly sloppy kisses to my skin. I then felt his hand inch down towards my panties, his fingertips brushing against my heat as if he were trying to tease me. I moaned softly and dragged my nails lightly down his arms again, causing him to groan quietly and start rubbing my cIit through the thin material of my black lace panties he had me wear. Now I knew why.

 His face rested between my breasts, peppering kisses on the insides of them. He moved his fingers, lightly trailing them around my breasts and across my nipples. His huge hands massaged my breasts while he sucked and nipped at the skin around them. His lips moved over to one of my breasts, leaving a wet kiss on my nipple before finally connecting his lips around it. He slowly sucked on my nipple, flicking his tongue over it while his other hand continued kneading my other breast. He kissed across my breasts before repeating what he just did to my unattended breast. While he worked my upper body, his fingers were rubbing quickly at my cIit, moans leaving my lips frequently.

In the back of my mind, I was questioning myself to no end as to why I was doing this but the bad part of me pushed those thoughts away and focused on the moment, the pleasure he was giving me. I was a moaning mess beneath this man that had kidnapped me and I loved it. I tugged at his hair every now and then, hearing him groan against my skin when I did so. I wasn't going to lie, hearing him groan like that had to be the hottest thing. I wanted to stop thinking about him like that but I couldn't help it. 

The fabric separating us was apparently too much to handle because he soon pulled my panties down, definitely not taking his time as he kissed down the rest of my body, looking up at me through his lashes. Jesus Christ, the way he was looking at me made me go weak. 

"Daddy, please." I begged, wanting him to do more than just tease me by kissing my inner thighs and around the area I needed him most. A smirk plastered itself across his face and he chuckled lowly, his teeth nipping at the skin right beside my core, knowing what it was doing to me. I whined and threw my head back to rest against the pillows, trying my best to keep my hips from squirming for that non-existent, much-needed friction. I needed him, and I hated it in the best way.

"As you wish, princess." He finally whispered before his tongue licked up my folds and flicked against my cIit, his large hands gripping onto my thighs to make sure my legs stayed spread. I moaned loudly at the feeling, my fingers tangling back in his dirty blond hair and tugging slightly harder than before, which caused his teeth to nip at my bundle of nerves, which in turn caused me to almost scream in pleasure. He knew exactly what he was doing and I was loving every second of it. 

I could feel a burning sensation in the pit of my stomach begin to form and my toes curled, my moans louder. "D-Daddy, I'm cl-close." I managed to sputter, though I didn't know how much longer I could hold it back for. "You don't come until I tell you." He growled, nipping at the inside of my thigh, causing me to whimper before he pulled away from my heat, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. Suddenly, I was more eager than ever. I wanted to come so badly, but I wanted to be able to feel him inside of me when I did. 

His skin-tight boxers weren't very good at hiding how hard he was, and I couldn't help but smirk slightly to myself at what I had done to him. I could already tell that he was big, and I was honestly a little intimidated because I'd only fucked guys around my age, and I can tell you right now, they weren't nearly as big as he was. But I loved it. 

"Do you see what you do to me, kitten?" He growled, leaning back down and marking my neck some more, his still-clothed crotch rubbing against my thigh, making me moan quietly. "Yes, daddy." left my lips in a soft whimper as my head tilted to the side and my eyes closed once more. The things he made me feel, the things he was making me want so badly were like nothing I've ever experienced before. This whole situation was insane but I was loving it in the sickest way possible. I didn't hate him anymore - for the time being, anyway. I just wanted him. Sexually, of course. There was nothing that could possibly make me want him in any other way than that. He did still kidnap me.

He hummed and soon pulled down his boxers, teasingly rubbing his tip against my slit, making me whimper quietly. "Who made you this wet, baby girl?" He growled near my ear, making me gasp quietly. I couldn't deny that he sounded like the hottest thing imaginable when he did that. "You did, daddy." I said almost breathlessly from the anticipation of him being inside of me. I could feel his smirk before he pushed into me quickly without much warning, causing me to moan loudly as my head was thrown back and my nails automatically dug into his back, leaving scratch marks that I was sure would last a while. 

His thrusts were quick and rough, and not to mention deep. And my moans were loud, I even screamed a few times. The pleasure was unimaginable and I was stuck on cloud nine the whole time. His grunts near my ear, the rapidness of his thrusts and the way he'd whisper dirty things in my ear between groans. Everything was like a dream, a really, really, really great dream.

The heat in my stomach didn't waste its time coming back and I knew I had to wait for him to tell me to come, but it was so goddamñ difficult when I knew I was about come harder than I thought I'd ever be able to. I somehow managed to moan out that I was close, to which he bit down on my neck, causing me to moan again. "Wait, baby." He mumbled, and I could tell he was close too by the way his thrusts were getting sloppier and how his moans were more noticeable. God, don't even get me started on his moans. They were heavenly. 

It almost hurt, having to hold back but thankfully, I heard him whisper a small, 'come'. I did just that, screaming out 'daddy' while he came with a loud moan, his eyes squeezed shut and his grip on the bed sheets almost lethal. It took a while for either of us to come down from our highs but when we did, our eyes met and he leaned down to kiss my lips, an actual soft, gentle kiss before he pulled out of me slowly. "Can I lay with you, baby girl?" 

I was a bit caught off guard. He sounded not nearly as dominant as he has been, and he looked at me with these sincere eyes that made me just want to cuddle with him forever.

No, I can't just cuddle with him like everything was perfectly normal. This man kidnapped me, for god's sake.

Don't do it.

Don't fucking do it.

"Of course, daddy."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god, this is a thing. 

Yeah, this took a month because I'm bad at writing smut, don't judge.

But yeah. 

You're welcome.