→ Five ←

It's been what feels like forever since Luke brought me here, though it's only been three days. I heard on the news that my parents had filed a missing persons report on me and the cops were looking every place possible for me, but every time I looked out the small window on the far wall of the basement I was stuck in 3/4 of the day, it didn't look like I was anywhere near my place, possibly in a whole other city. 

Luke has been babying me, taking care of me and loving me but the feeling was far from mutual and I was scared of him, whether or not he hurt me. I didn't trust him, it was hard to trust the man who kidnapped you and forced you to stay here for eternity. I didn't like it here. He made it too comfortable, like he was trying to wear me down so he could strike when I least expected it. Of course, I could just be extremely paranoid right now but I doubted it. He just didn't seem like the type of guy that could gain trust easily, especially considering the fact he kidnapped a teenage girl so he could call her his.

I jumped slightly when I heard the front door slam, meaning he had just come home from work and obviously didn't have a good day. I swallowed thickly, hearing a few more things bang around upstairs before the light from the hallway shown down the stairs. I heard his heavy, and rather quick, footsteps before his large figure was visible. I didn't have much time to say anything before his lips were on mine in a sloppy, rough kiss and he was hovering over me on my bed.

"Luke, I-" I stopped abruptly and squealed quietly when I felt his large hand slap my åss rather hard.

"What did you just call me?" He growled, his lips moving from mine to my jaw, then to my neck.

"Daddy, please. What are yo-you doing?" I stuttered nervously, my teeth sinking into my lower lip to hold back any noises that threatened to crawl up my throat. I simply heard him chuckle lowly, his other hand trailing up my shirt of his that I wore.

"Daddy had a bad day at work, and he'd appreciate it if his baby girl made him feel better." He murmured against my skin, a loud gasp leaving my lips as I felt his teeth sink into the nape of my neck, definitely leaving a mark. I knew what he wanted, and I was scared, seeing as I wasn't really comfortable with doing that with him. But I knew I had no other choice, unless I wanted to get hurt to yelled at. 

"Don't worry, daddy's going to take care of you." He said, his tone softer as he noticed my reluctance. He started leaving more gentle kisses to my neck, making me calm down just a little. 

"Okay, daddy."

_____________________________________________________________________________

No smut in this chapter but I promise there will be in the next chapter.

Also in regards to my 'promise' in the last chapter, like I said: don't trust me. I'll just update when I feel like people will look forward to it and read it. Otherwise, there really isn't a point to keep posting new parts.

But, I hope you like it nonetheless. Feel free to leave feedback in the comments, it's greatly appreciated and it'll help me make the story better if need be. Xx