→ Fourteen ← [SMUT]

This chapter is recommended for ages 15+. If you're not very good with sexually explicit details, skip this chapter.

If you're a brave little jackass, read on.
____________________________________________________________________________________

His large hands went to my thighs and I took my lower lip between my teeth. It had been months since I had been intimate with anyone, let alone him, so I was a little nervous. Excited, but nervous. His lips traveled my jaw and neck, pulling down my sweater some to reveal my collarbones, where he sucked a red mark into my pale skin. I held back any and every noise that threatened to fall from my lips, my hands resting idly and timidly on his broad shoulders. His hands went up to rest on my bum and his fingers looped into the waistband of my sweatpants.

Without much hesitation, he pulled them down, his lips continuing to hungrily kiss and mark my skin, obviously not caring if my parents found out. I did, but I also didn't want to ruin the moment. Fuck it. I tangled my fingers in his messy, blonde hair, the tiniest little whimper escaping my slightly parted lips when he tossed my pants in the backseat somewhere.

"Get back there, baby girl." He groaned against my skin before leaning back, letting my crawl to the backseat while he had to get out and climb in, due to how tall and broad he was. I was chewing on my lower lip anxiously, watching him through the windows as he wasted no time, being fairly quick about climbing in the back with me. As soon as he closed his door, he pushed me down gently so that I was lying down, and he hovered over me, though he had to bend his legs so that he was practically straddling me. His eyes scanned over my body, his hands doing the same and pushing my jumper up enough so that my breasts were exposed, his head immediately coming down so his warm mouth could wrap around my nipple.

Soft moans left my lips here and there, my hands remaining tangled in his already messy hair and tugging gently every now and then. His teeth grazed and nipped at my chest, continuing to leave marks like he couldn't care less if I could possibly get grounded if my parents found out. I'm sure he would if he found out I wouldn't be able to see him if I was but I remained quiet anyway, admittedly getting caught up in the moment. His hand ran down my stomach and started to rub my clit over my panties, making my hips buck slightly at the sudden pleasure that ran through my body, a much louder moan than before leaving my lips in response. I felt him smirk against my chest, his mouth moving to the other breast after my nipple had hardened in his mouth. He rubbed me quickly and harshly, and my head rolled back, trying not to make too, too much noise but damn, that was much easier said than done.

I was a moaning and squirming mess beneath him and he was loving every single bit of it. He pulled away and sat up - as much as he could while being in the backseat, meaning he was still kind of hunched - removing his shirt because he knew how much I loved to scratch his back. Next thing to go was his pants and then my panties.

"Lean against the door, baby girl." He mumbled, his voice husky and gruff. I obeyed, watching as he got down on his stomach, his face between my thighs and his stubble tickling my skin. He definitely didn't take his time, flicking his tongue out at my clit quickly, causing me to moan out in pure pleasure and my fingers to tangle into his hair once again, my back arching briefly at the contact. "Fuck, daddy." I breathed out, my eyes fluttering shut as I struggled not to squirm. His lips wrapped around my clit, sucking harshly at it while one of his fingertips teased my entrance, earning a whine from me.

"You're so wet for daddy, kitten. So fucking ready." I heard him growl, the vibrations from his words spreading through my body, moaning louder in response. Suddenly, he pulled away again and yanked his shirt over his head and his pants off as well, seemingly very, very eager. I was pretty fucking eager too, not gonna lie. I looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes as he got closer to me, pressing his lips to mine and spreading my legs some more. I was in for a ride. Literally.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

He groaned loudly as he climaxed, both of us breathing heavily afterwards and his entire body shining with sweat. I looked up at him with hooded eyes, trying to catch my breath after the intense moment we just shared. I was exhausted now - even more so than I was before - and I just wanted to cuddle with him. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I could, however, stay in here with him for a little longer.

"Thank you, baby girl." He murmured and kissed my forehead gently, his large hand cupping my cheek softly and carefully. "My pleasure." I hummed, hearing him chuckle in response as he put his clothes back on, some strands of his dirty blonde hair sticking to his sweaty forehead as he struggled to wiggle his jeans back on. I watched in amusement, a small smirk on my lips.

"This is why we don't wear skinny jeans at 11PM." I teased, deciding to get my clothes back on as well. I kissed his cheek lightly and leaned my head on his shoulder before he put his shirt back on.

"I'm glad I didn't lose you, princess." He whispers to break the silence, his lips pressing to the top of my head before he slipped his t-shirt on over his torso. I looked up at him and pecked his lips delicately, smiling a little.

"You won't lose me. I promise."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Wow. I suck major balls and I apologize. It's been...what? A month and a half at least since I last updated. A lot of stuff has happened lately. School started back up, I celebrated my birthday, I got my septum pierced, I...yeah, that's about it. But still, I've been busy with school. I decided to be nice and update, though. I suck a lot. I know. I'm sorry. I still love you. Take this picture of a puppy stuck in a teacup along with smut.

Love you, bb.

Oh, also, almost all of my social media has changed so here it is (it's also in my bio):

Twitter: emmmyrayne

Instagram: em.rayne

Snapchat: rxynecloud

Kik (only really used for business + if you want a cover made for your story): noyfriendstealer

I LOVE YOU A LOT STAY GUCCI