→ Two ←

His words echoed off the walls of the dark room, which I assumed to be the basement of whatever building he'd taken me to. There was a tone to them, one I was far too scared of to even think about.

"W-Who are you?" I asked quietly, instinctively backing up against the headboard of the bed as he started to walk closer, my heart beginning to beat faster and harder against my chest, swallowing thickly. I was terrified, and I was sure he fed off my fear. 

As he got closer, my eyes widened, seeing that he was nowhere near any of my ideas of how he'd look like. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue, though they looked darker than they should be, like that just wasn't the natural shade. He had a lip ring as well, silver with a small metal ball, in the left side of his bottom lip. And he was beautiful, though now that I think of it, I probably shouldn't be thinking about my kidnapper like that.

"Luke. Luke Hemmings. But you can call me daddy." There was a smirk that tugged on my lip that just made me want to jump on him. Of course, I didn't. I still didn't know if he wanted to kill me or not. He seemed dangerous, and definitely mysterious. 

"Wha-What do you want from me?" I said, backing up as far as I could as he sat down on the edge of the bed I was previously lying on. His hands were large, much bigger than mine as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him until we were chest to chest, my breath hitching as my eyes stared into his. 

"You."

His breath was minty, and hot against my lips. It sent shivers down my spine, and it made my whole body tense up.

"B-But I have nothing to give." I murmured, just wanting to go home, no matter how shockingly gorgeous this man was. He kidnapped me, and had some weird daddy kink that honestly wasn't all that weird, I just felt weird saying it. Which was why I wasn't going to. The sound of his low chuckle made me swallow hard, and the way his large hand gently caressed my cheek made me flinch. 

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby girl. I want to give you the world." He whispered, his lips just brushing against mine now while his eyes continued to stare into mine.