→ Seven ←

The next morning, I woke up naked, with a pair of strong arms around my waist. It took a moment to realize what exactly had happened last night, but when I did, I thought about it for a while. Did I really willingly have sex with him? And did I really let him cuddle with me?

My back was flush against his chest and I could tell he was still asleep by the way his breathing was soft and slow, along with the quiet snores that occasionally left his slightly parted lips. I had to push away the thoughts that came to mind over how adorable he was when he slept and carefully got up, putting his shirt and my panties back on before heading towards the stairs. I had to try and escape, I had to. I couldn't just stay here forever, this guy was a psychopath. And I had sex with him.

I walked up the stairs quietly, flinching every time one of the steps creaked and looking back to make sure Luke was still asleep. When I got up the stairs, I looked around. I was in the living room, and the front door was in the kitchen. I bit my lip, quickly heading for the front door as my bare feet stepped on the linoleum. I froze when a strong hand gripped my wrist, my breathing hitching in my throat.

"Where do you think you're going, baby girl?" A deep, raspy voice rang in my ear before I was roughly picked up and brought back downstairs, thrown on the bed once more. I was terrified now. He had this dark look in his eyes and his jaw was clenched. "To think I thought you wanted to be here. You let me make love to you, you let me hold you. Baby, leaving isn't going to do anything because you need to realize that I'm the only one for you. You're staying. Unfortunately, you need to be punished for disobeying me."

The last sentence made me tense up and my eyes widen, backing up on the bed against the wall as I shook my head. "Daddy, please, no. I'm sorry." I begged but it was no use. "Turn over on your stomach." He demanded, to which I shook my head as I so desperately tried to get him to change his mind.

"I said turn over!" He yelled, making me jump slightly and reluctantly obey him, my breathing uneven with fear as I hoped he wasn't going to do what I thought he was. But he was, and I hated that. I whimpered and flinched as I felt a large hand come down on my ass after he had removed my panties and lifted the hem of my shirt up, my eyes squeezing shut. It hurt so much and I couldn't even feel my bum when he was done. Ten. I could only hope that it wasn't going to increase from there. 

I was crying quietly when he was done, not even reacting when he sat down next to me on the bed. I jolted slightly when he pulled me into his lap, though, afraid he'd hurt me more. "Shh, I'm sorry, baby. I didn't want to discipline you but you need to know that you don't disobey daddy." He cooed in my ear, oddly enough making me calm down a bit.

"Don't disobey daddy."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Two updates in one day. You're welcome. Again.