→ Twelve ←

Luke took me out for lunch because I didn't want to go back to school right away, because then it'd be suspicious. That, and I kinda wanted to spend time with him. I wanted to talk to him and kiss him and just be with him, even if we couldn't go back to his place and just talk, cuddle and kiss. 

I never saw myself as the type of girl to be boy crazy, and I wasn't. I was...man crazy. For Luke. And I not-so-secretly hated myself for it. The fact that he was so sweet and caring, yet dark and mysterious drew me in. The danger was a turn on for me, and it was partly because I've been held back by my parents for the last 17, nearly 18, years. Not really kept in the dark, but they were very overprotective, which I guess was why they rarely ever let me out of the house anymore unless it was for school or soccer practice. 

When Luke brought me back to school an hour and a half later, I sighed a little, kissing his cheek and saying a small, 'see you later' before getting out of the car and heading back inside. I checked the time, groaning internally when I saw I had Math now. Wonderful. I walked down the hall and around a corner before reaching my classroom, walking in and avoiding the stares I got from all of the students in the room, taking my seat in the back, next to a boy named Ashton, I believe. I could be wrong, I didn't really pay much attention to anyone, because I was 'forced' to only focus on academics by my parents. They were the reason why I've never been to a party. Without them knowing, of course. How else did I lose my virginity when I was 15?

Ashton smiled politely at me and I returned it, grabbing my notebook and sighing a little as I saw him erase the notes on the board just as I sat down. Of course. I felt bummed out until another notebook was slid on the desk in front of me, my eyes following the arm holding it to see Ashton's hazel eyes looking at me. "Here." He said softly, the same dimpled smile on his lips. The dimpled smile that reminded me of Luke. Goddåmmit.

I copied the notes and shoved my notebook and the packet Mr. Burton had passed out into my bag, just as the bell rang. As I was exiting the classroom, I felt a large hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. Ashton. "Hey, I, um...I was wondering...I'm not really having the easiest time in that class and I know you're, like, really smart...could you maybe tutor me or something?" He asked, seeming to have a difficult time getting the words out. I couldn't help but smile at his nervousness - if that's even what it was - and hesitantly nodded. "Yeah, sure. I think I can do that. Maybe tomorrow after school we could go to your place?" I asked softly, looking up at the 6' boy walking beside me as I stopped outside my locker, opening it and putting away all my books because I had Music next. 

He nodded and his smile returned. "Sounds good. Here's my number." He said and grabbed a piece of paper from his back pocket with a pre-written phone number on it. Either he was planning to give it to me or he always gave it out. Either way, I took it gladly and put it in the smallest pocket in my bag, thanking him before he walked off in the opposite direction of my next class. I didn't even think about what Luke would do if he found out I was going to be going to another boy's house. I didn't think much of it. It was just tutoring, right?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, you guys are seriously amazing. I got a bunch of feedback on the chapter from earlier today and I am just overjoyed that you love this story so much. I felt like I owed you guys more, so here's another chapter. (: I love you guys so much, you're literally the best. xoxo