→ Eight ←

My bum was sore and despite how rough he was at the time, he ended up comforting me and drawing me a warm bath upstairs before escorting me down back to the basement. He wanted to trust me, but my little stunt had prevented him from doing so as early as he'd like. I laid in bed, a little cold with my back facing the stairs that led up to the first floor. I had promised myself never to do something like that ever again because it was a pain unlike any other. His rings didn't help.

I was asleep when he came down again to give me a sandwich he'd made for me, which was 'coincidentally' my favorite. I had come to the conclusion that he knew more about me than I knew about him and the thought was beyond unnerving. I was still as curious as ever.

How does he know me?

Why does he even want me this much?

You'd think a man like him could get any girl he wanted.

He was mysterious, to say the least and he scared me half to death. I was still questioning myself why I had let him fück me.

There was no way I was going to say that we made love. There was no love between us, not on my end, at least. I didn't even know him. I just wanted to go and while the thought of escaping again crossed my mind several times, I knew better than to go through with it.

As the days went by, I had noticed a camera in the corner of my room, hidden in the darkness. He was watching me at all times. Great. This guy was insane and I planned on asking him what this was all about, even if he didn't give me the exact answers I was looking for. I just wanted answers. It'd ease my mind. A bit. When he came down one day, I looked over at him, at the stairs. "How do you know me?" I asked suddenly, not even letting him speak first like he'd wanted. I hadn't slept last night and I assumed he knew that, maybe that was why he came down here.

His eyebrows furrowed slightly, which I could barely see due to the dim lighting. "What do you mean, princess?" He asked, playing dumb. It was scary to think that he could've watched me do everything I've done in the past, for God-knows-how-long. I didn't like it, and I didn't like him.

"I mean, how do you know so much about me? That sandwich wasn't a coincidence and I doubt you saw me right before you took me and just thought I looked good enough to take as your own. Tell me, Luke." I demanded, my voice shaking slightly despite the fact that I was trying hard to sound strong so he'd tell me. I just got a chuckle in return and a shake of the head.

"That doesn't concern you, kitten. You're mine now. That's all that matters."

__________________________________________________________________

Holy sh!t, it's been forever and I am so, /so/ sorry for the huge wait. I decided to update today after seeing that this got to 1K reads, to celebrate. (: Thank you for the support and to those of you who like it and add it to your reading lists, etc. You have no idea how much it means to me. This is the first fanfic that I've written that people genuinely want more of. Thank you, lovelies. xxx