Part: 27

Arnav and Khushi

Arnav and Khushi

Sidharth grinned at her. She was still staring at him in shock.

"So students, I am your new teacher of music and one thing I want to clear now only that I don't want any kind of attitude in my class, if you want to learn music then cooperate with me or else, you can leave." Sidharth said in his attitude, pointing at the door. Sana was still looking at him with wide open eyes. She was in a big shock to see Sidharth as his music teacher, but inside her heart was jumping with joy.

"Haye, who won't attend his class? He is so hot and sexy." A girl who was sitting beside Sana said, still gawking at Sidharth.

Another girl replied, "You're right yaar, now it will be more fun in music class, he's extremely charming."

As Sana overheard their conversation, she gritted her teeth and glared at them in fury.

"How could they call my hero hot, he is my hero only, no one have any right to call him hot, I will kill them." She muttered, she was also possessive for Sidharth like he was possessive for her.

"So now everyone will come here on stage one by one and sing as I want to see at what level you all stand," Sidharth sat on the chair and through the corner of his eyes, he was gazing at Sana and grinning. One boy climbed on stage and started singing. Sidharth took out his phone and typed something, smirking.

As Sana's phone beeped, she immediately tapped open the message after seeing Sidharth's name.

Sidharth: Baby, don't be so shocked, it was your wish to be with me in college. I am here, so do you like the surprise?

As she read the message, a smile flashed on his face.

Sana: Wow, sachi (really) you became my professor for me only. I thought you kept your this profession hidden from me. I was so upset, but now I'm so happy, want to give you tight hug.

Sidharth smiled broadly after reading her reply.

Sidharth: Sana, please don't tell anyone that I'm your husband because I don't want anybody to say that you become a singer because her husband is so rich, nobody will see your talent.

She pouted sadly and typed the message.

Sana: Oh hubby, it is so difficult for me to hide this. You know my stomach hurts a lot when I hide something. Being rich is also a punishment, today I come to know, side effects of being rich.