Part: 21

Sana rushed to Mukti's room and stopped at the door. The door was ajar and as she peeked inside, she widened her eyes in shock. Abhi was kissing Mukti hardly by pinning her against the wall and in front of her eyes, he pulled Mukti's top out of her head and she removed his t-shirt. Sana turned around and darted to living room. She slumped down on the sofa and started bitting her nails.

"Now I understood why did Sidharth ask me that what I was doing when I was removing his shirt. Sana, you're so stupid, in anger what you were trying to do today? What if he takes all this things in the wrong way?" She wondered after assuming everything wrong. She didn't know that Sidharth knew her very well.  He knew what she was trying to do that time.

"But now where I will sleep?" She asked from herself after getting up. "Cabir bhai room, yes," she smiled and dashed to his room.

"Abhi," Mukti pushed Abhi away when he was about to unhook her bra. He looked at her confusingly. "Abhi baby, close the door, anybody can come." Mukti pointed her finger at the door, but she was unaware that she was late because somebody had already seen them.

Abhi smiled and walked to close the door. "Abhi,"Mukti shouted as Abhi lifted her into his arms and tossed her on the bed. He came above her and started kissing her lips hungrily, and in no time he removed her bra and started eating up her upper body and Mukti was moaning, moving her hand in his hair.  After that, he pulled down her jeans and claimed her and he slammed her lips to suppressed her scream.

Sana happily reached in Cabir's room, but again widened her eyes in shock as she peeked into his room.  Today was her shock day. She again started biting her nails.

"Chor.. chor..." Sana shouted as she saw a girl stepping into the room from the window. The girl also looked at Sana in shock. Before Sana could say something more, Cabir palmed her mouth from behind. He took her inside the room and locked the door. The girl also came inside. Sana was trying hard to remove his hand by digging her nails into his hands.

"Sana, were you a wild cat in your last birth?" Cabir asked in anger, holding his hand and that girl laughed at him. Sana frowned at him, making an angry pout. She was looking dam cute.

"Bhai, don't say like that, you-you hold my mouth like this." She showed him by palming her mouth herself. "You know, I could have died also because I was unable to breathe properly when you palmed my mouth." Sana said innocently. That girl and Cabir were staring at her in disbelief because the way she was complaining and innocently telling about her problem, that was very cute.

"And this girl, who is she? And why she was entering into your room like a thief?" She asked, pointing her finger at that girl. "She scared me." she again complained about the girl, making a sad pout.

Cabir and that girl glanced at each other before moving their eyes back at her. "Sana, she is my girlfriend, I love her." Cabir told her. A smile touched her lips and her eyes twinkled after listening to the word love.

"Her name is Navya and she also loves me." Cabir added, and Navya nodded her head.

"But, why she was coming in your room like a thief? Did the main gate of this house get jammed?" She asked and laughed on herself by clapping her hands, and and she made them also laugh with her.

Navya placed her hand over Sana's shoulder. "Oh god, Sana, you're too hilarious seriously."

"Sana, our relationship is secret, Bhai hates Navya's family and I know he won't easily accept navya." Cabir told her the truth dejectedly and Navya's lips drew down in sadness. Sana stared at them, opening her mouth in O shape.