Part: 47

Sidnaaz reached back home.

"Baby, now go inside. I have to leave, I have an important meeting." Sidharth asked her to go inside the house.

"No, I will also come with you and work with you. Why I always do rest, why not you? I will also work and earn money." She denied to go inside the house and Sidharth nodded his head in disbelief.

"Baby, you don't need to work now. First, you need to complete your studies, then work with me, now go." He tried to make her understand, but she was so adamant to work with him. 

"No, no, I will also come with you. Why always you will work, you also need rest. I don't like it when I sleep alone here at home and you always working there."She said sadly looking down.

"Okay tell me what's my age?" Sidharth asked.

"Sorry, I don't know, hubby." She cutely replied, nodding her head.

"I'm twenty-six years old and you're eighteen years old, when you will be twenty-six years, then you can work, now go." He tried his best to make her agree.

"Hubby, you're eight years older than me, but you don't seem to be twenty. Hubby, are you sure, you are not lying to me?" She asked cutely and Sidharth nodded his head. Sana laughed loudly.

"Now, please Sana go inside. I'm getting late for a meeting or you want to see my id proof to check that I am lying or not." Sidharth asked in a fun tone.

"Okay, I am going, but not before this." She left after kissing his cheek and Sidharth smiled like a fool.

___________________________

"Sana, do you know what you have done?" Cabir asked in anger as she entered into the house. She nodded her head innocently. "Yesterday night you told Bhai everything, bhai is now so angry with me," Cabir said and next moment she started crying.

"I am sorry bhai, I am crazy. What I have done, I am an idiot." She left, blabbing this. Cabir was now regretting. He forgot that Sana was a baby and very sensitive.

Sana was crying, sitting on the bed because she couldn't keep Cabir's secret safe while Cabir was continuously banging the door and calling her and he was regretting badly now. "Cutie, I was just kidding, open the door."

"Cabir what happened? "Mukti asked worriedly coming there and cabir told everything to her.

"Cabir, don't you know her? Why you did this prank with her. Now you go, I will explain it to her." Mukti scolded him, Cabir left from there dejectedly.

After sometime Sana opened the door and after hugging Mukti, she started crying. "Sweetie, it was Cabir's prank, Sidharth Bhai has accepted Navya you have helped Cabir." As Mukti told this, Sana's eyes twinkled with happiness. She smiled happily showing her teeth to Mukti.

"Wow, really, I'm so happy. Yippee, it's party time, Didu." She squealed cheerfully and started dancing madly after playing the song on her phone. "Come Didu, let's dance." She made Mukti also dance with her. They both were dancing crazily, Mukti was also enjoying this. Everybody is becoming a kid with Sana.

__________

At night Sidharth came back home excitedly. Tonight he was going to move one step forward. He was super excited, but when he entered, he raised eyebrows in shock to find Sana crying, holding her knees. His breath got stuck in his throat.