Part: 171 Excitement (Full Part)

"Hubby, I shouted on Mishti. She must be so upset. I don't know why I shouted at her." Sana spoke sadly when Sidharth was making her wear his shirt which he wore the whole day. She liked to wear his used shirt. Sana was feeling guilty now for shouting at Mishti. She was so upset.

"Baby, It wasn't your fault." Sidharth spoke cupping her face and made her look at him. She looked at him making a sad pout.

"I think, chotu baby is going on me. I have noticing changes in you from so many days,  you are getting angry like me. Even today you ate salad for the first time and scolded me for not waking you up early. I am sad to tell you that the baby is going on me." Sidharth was really upset because he wanted their chotu baby like his mother.

"Why are you upset, hubby? This is good news. I am so happy." Sana squealed joyfully.

"Very good, chotu baby. I am so happy to know that you're already becoming like your daddy." She said to chotu baby putting her hand on her belly.

"Hubby, don't be upset. Our chotu baby will surely be cute like her Mumma." Sana spoke cupping his face and Sidharth smiled in response.

"Of course he will be cute like you. Right, chotu baby ?" Sidharth held her belly and asked from chotu baby. Chotu baby responded to him by kicking her belly.

"Sidharth, chotu baby kicked again. He is saying yes." Sana told him merrily. Sidharth became so happy listening to this. He bent down and kissed her belly thousand times whispering I love you. The baby was kicking her tummy in response to his every kiss and I love you. Sana was laughing looking at Sidharth.

_________________

"Three months to go, chotu baby. After three months, you will be in my arms. You have no idea, how much we are excited for you and how desperately we are waiting for that moment when we will hold you in our arms. Today we got to know that you are going on daddy and your Mumma is so happy to know this. But your daddy was a little upset because he wanted you to be like me. But you made daddy also happy by responding to his question. You are already taking care of your parents' happiness, not bad, chotu baby. But Mumma is a little upset because you are only responding to your daddy, not to her Mumma. That's so unfair, chotu baby. Please start responding to me also. Mumma will give you lots of chocolate." Sana giggled cutely putting her hand on her mouth saying the last line.

Sidharth also laughed from inside the blanket. Sana was making the video while Sidharth was listening to his chotu baby's heartbeat from inside the blanket placing his ear on her belly.  Sidharth loved to hear the heartbeats of chotu's baby. It was her favourite work.

"Daddy will also give you chocolate, please start responding to your Mumma also," Sidharth spoke to chotu baby in a low voice which wasn't audible to Sana.

"Hubby.. he again kicked me. Keep talking to him, I love the way he kicked me. Yes, chotu baby, Mumma feels good, the way you kick me. Mumma loves everything about you. Come soon, Mumma can't wait anymore."

"Daddy also can't wait anymore." Sidharth came out from the blanket and spoke looking at the camera sitting beside her. They smiled looking at each other having so much love in their eyes. Sidharth just captured her lips cupping her face. The phone slipped down from her hand and her hands went into his hair. She pulled him closer to herself and deepened the kiss. His hands massaged her twins making her moan in his mouth. He chuckled looking at her after breaking the kiss for only a few seconds. He was kissing her passionately and massaging her twins and rubbing her inner thigh. She was kissing him with equal flavour while her hand went inside his lower and started rubbing his erection making him moan.

"I love you.." Both mouthed I love you to each other after breaking the kiss. Sana rested her head on his chest and he hugged her carefully in his arms. She snuggled in his arms and he kissed her head lovingly.