Part: 45

"So here goes your lunch box. You remember, no junk food." Sidharth put the lunch box in her bag when they were about to sit in the car. Sana made an angry pout.

"I will eat momos because I'm not accepting my punishment, Sidharth because it's not my fault, everyone was drinking, toh meine bhi pi li ( so I also drank ), will you punish everyone and yourself because you were also drinking?" As Sana asked, Sidharth gave her I don't care looks.

"Sana, listen to me very carefully, if you don't accept your punishment, I won't talk to you." He sat inside the car and Sana kicked the car in fury.

"Let's see, Mr Shukla, for how long you won't talk to me, because I'm not going to accept my punishment. Haye, how will I live without momos for one month, no no, soch kar hi dar lag rhai hai. (Only the thought of living without Momos is scaring me.)" She murmured to herself. Sidharth pressed the horn, indirectly asking her to come inside.

"Hubby, you are not talking to me, then go to college alone. I won't come with you." She was about to go, but before that Sidharth pulled her inside by grasping her hand and locked the door. He started the car.

"Hubby, this is cheating, open the door." She was kicking and beating her hands on the door and trying to open the door. She was annoying him and he was trying to control his anger.

"Sana, stay quiet and still or else I will increase your punishment, understand." He shouted and glared at her. She made a sad face.

"Why I'm getting scared? I am not going to accept my punishment so whether it will increase or decrease, sanu ki farak penda hai (What does it matter to me)" she murmured. He stared at her in fury and raised his eyebrows suspiciously, wondering what's going on in her mind.

She shook her head and instantly moved her eyes down.

Sidharth chuckled and concentrated on the road. He knew that she was stubborn, but he also knew how to handle his baby. If she was stubborn, he was also not lesser than her.

Let's see now how will win this time.

___________________________

Sana entered into the classroom, her lips were drawn down in sadness.

"What happened, Sana? You're are looking dull, today." Khushi asked noticing that she was upset.

"Khushi, it is all your mistake." As she blamed her, Khushi narrowed her brows in confusion. "Why did you give me the drink? You should have to hold the glass tightly so that I couldn't snatch the glass." She was putting all the blame over Khushi.

"What's the problem? You wanted to drink, you drank it and I was expecting thank you from you." Khushi said sadly and Sana nodded her head negatively.

"Khushi, hubby gave me the punishment of not eating junk food for a month because I didn't listen to him, this is the problem." She told him dejectedly as if Sidharth asked her to climb the Mount Everest. Khushi chuckled after listening to her words.

"Sana, chill, it's just the matter of a month, I will also not eat junk food with you. I promise to accompany you in this punishment." Khushi tried to cheer her up being a true friend.

"Khushi, for you it is easy, but for me, it's not. Momos are my first love, you won't understand." She uttered sadly, playing with her finger.

"Sana, you're such a drama queen." Khushi laughed loudly, placing her hand over her shoulder.

Sana smiled at Khushi when Arnav entered inside the class. She gave smile to Arnav.