Part: 14

"Take this and change it fast," Sidharth gave her costume. She took it and opened it to see it. She made a adorable pout after seeing the dress. Sidharth was smiling evilly at her. Something was going in his mind.

"Hero, I think you have given me a wrong dress, this is for the kids as it is so short," as she said innocently, he chuckled.

He placed his hand on her face. "You're my baby, this dress is for you." Sidharth was dying to see her in the short dress. It was a cute one piece floral print swim suit.

"No, I'm not a baby, I am 18 years old. A big girl, okay?" She frowned at him and made an angry pout. As Sidharth pecked her lips, she widened her eyes.

"Okay, my big girl, this dress is for big girl only, here girls wear this type of costumes." Sidharth explained her after clasping her face. She nodded at him innocently and went inside the restroom to change her dress. Sidharth was becoming desperate to see her and his eyes shimmering with excitement.

She stepped out after five minutes which were very long for Sidharth. As his eyes fell over her, he raised his brows and his eyes glinted with amazement after seeing her in that short sexy dress. He had never seen her in short dress and today finally he was her. He was utterly satisfied. She was looking tempting and sexy more than his expectation. She was looking cute even in a hot dress, this was the best and special feature about her. She always looked cute. Her long silky hair making her look more beautiful. Sidharth wanted to eat her.

He was staring at her without blinking his eyes, she asked innocently. "Hero, am I looking like an alien?"

As he heard her voice, he came back to reality and replied "no, not at all, you are looking hot."

"Oh, hot, I know the meaning of hot, like pataka and all." She giggled by placing her hand over her mouth after calling herself pataka and this made Sidharth also laughed. She was making him crazy like her.

"Oh, Mr Hero, now who will change your clothes?" As she asked, raising her brows, his lips curved into a smirk. He started opening the buttons of his shirt and noticing her expressions.

She widened her eyes in shock and held his hand to stop him. "What are doing? Go and change inside, why here?" She asked innocently and Sidharth removed her hand, just smirking at her.

"Baby, wait a second." As he again started unbuttoning his shirt, she turned her face to another side after squeezing her eyes shut and her this act made him chuckled.

"Sidharth, have you changed?" She asked before turning her face toward him.

"Yes." After getting the answer from him, she turned her face to him and immediately turned it to another side as she saw him bare chest. He was only wearing a shorts.

"Why didn't you wear anything?" She asked because something happened to her when she saw him like this, and Sidharth knew about this.

He strolled behind her, gazing at her kneely. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Baby, these are my clothes. Why are behaving like  you are seeing me like this for the first time, in the morning also you have seen me like this. I am your husband. Don't shy from me." As his warm breath caressed neck, she closed her. This new sensation made her shiver and arose the goosebumps all over her body.

"I love you, baby." He whispered against her neck before placing few kisses there after holding her both arms from behind. Sana felt heavenly incredible, she was enjoying his touch to the core.