Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve

• Dedicated to All my fans and readers

Hey guys!

So I know I said I wouldn't update today, but sadly schol has been canceled for the SECOND time this week. Because school is canceled the dance is too. Which makes me very disappointed cuz I was exited for that. Anyway I though I'd upload for y'all :) Thanks for all the comments and votes on the last chapter!! You guys rock!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twelve

Harmony's POV

          "Mony, Mony, Harmony" I was being shaken.

          I slowly open my eyes to see the person who so rudely woke me up from my beauty sleep. I was still very tired from the club last night, dancing wears me out.

          "How may I help you this fine early morning?" I ask, my voice still thick with sleep.

          "I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving for work, there's money on the counter" Drew tells me.

          I brush my hand over my eyes, wiping away the sleep.

True to his word, Drew is in his cop uniform, his hair gelled up in a foe hawk and his sunglasses propped up on his head.

"Oh okay, have fun catching bad guys" I smile, snuggling further under the covers.

Drew chuckles "Will do"

I hear the sound of the door clicking shut before I close my eyes again, and drift back into the land of dreams.

I awaken again, hours later. The digital clock on the nightstand tells me its 10:30.

"I should probably get up now" I say out loud.

I swing my legs over the bed and walk over to the giant window. I swipe the curtains away, giving myself a clear view of the city.

My plan for today is to clean the apartment firstly. I can't live in a pig sty, I could catch some diseases. Then I will walk Echo cause I seriously doubt Drew had to time do it this morning. Thirdly, I'm going to try and find myself a job. I can't keep taking Drew's money and I want to pay him back for all the things he's already bought for me. Lastly, I'm going to go and visit Drew, see if they arrested Kayla and maybe hang around with him for a while.

I yawn, stretching my arms over my head. I grab a couple towels from the linen closet then make my way to the bathroom. I start the shower and strip out of the dress I was wearing last night.

I'm glad Drew didn't try to change me into some Pj's. He would have seen my scars and that is not something I want him to know about. Not now, not ever.

He did however remove my shoes, which I'm grateful for. I wouldn't want to sleep in heels.

I run back into my room in my panties and bra, taking my iPod out of my clutch purse and plugging it into Drew's iHome which he happened to leave in the washroom.