Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven

Heyy Guys,

I thought I'd upload early cuz tomorrow I have skating for 4 hours right after school, then Wednseday is my birthday, Thirsday is my school's dance and Friday is my birthday sleepover party. Which means that I may not get to upload very often this week.

Last chapter had 4 votes, which makes me super happy :) And at one point I was somewhere in the 400's on the what's hot list. But now I'm somewhere in the 700's, so lets try and get me back up there and maybe beat 400 something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eleven

Harmony's POV

          Drew guides me into the building, his hand on the small of my back, sending fireworks off in my body.

          The music is pumping, so loud that the ground is vibrating. The club smells like sweat, beer and sex.

          Drew flashes our ID's to the security guard.

          Since Drew is a cop, he was able to get an ID made for me in no time. Drew searched everywhere for a club that you could get into without being 20 years old. Because he's a cop and all, he wasn't going to do anything illegal and get me into an underage club.

          "Drew over here" A girl with blonde hair and grey eyes, dressed in a black dress waves Drew over to a booth in the back where they are 3 other guys sitting, sipping on beers.

          Drew and I weave around the mass of bodies, making our way over to his friends. When we manage to arrive there in one piece, Drew gives each of the guys a man hug and the girl runs over, hugging him.

          A sharp pain jolts through my chest, anger spreading throughout my body.

          What the heck? I might want to see a doctor about that.

          Drew slides into the booth, pulling me in beside him.

          "Guys this is Harmony, Harmony meet the guys" Drew introduces me to his friends.

          A strangely familiar guy, with blonde hair and murky blue eyes, smiles at me and holds out his hand, "I'm Finn, nice to meet"  

          I grasp his hand and shake it. "Have I seen you somewhere before?" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows, something I do when I'm thinking.

          "Not personally, I was the other cop at your court session"

          "That's why" I nod my head.

          "I'm Logan" A guy with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes says,

          "I'm Colton" A guy with black hair and green eyes says,

          "I'm Brian," A guy with blonde hair and brown eyes says,