Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight

Bonjour mes amie, comment ca va? Moi? Ca va bien!

Alrighty here it is, and I tried to make it long. It might be a little confusing but I'll try to clear things up in my authours note at the end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Eight

Harmony’s POV

“Harmony I’m sure it doesn’t look that bad please come out” Sassy whines, pounding on the dressing room door with her fist.

Sighing I pull at the silky fabric of the dress, admiring myself in the mirror without answering Sassy.

 The dress is beautiful I must admit, and it is so me. It’s strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. Around the bottom part of the breasts is a silver band. Over my right breast the fabric bunches up into flowers on the edge. The dress looks like tie die. It has a light orange, a blue green, a green, a yellow, a red, a green and a white colour mixed into it. The colours make my black hair stand out and my blue eyes pop. I really love it, but I’m worried it will be too much for Leigh-Anne’s wedding at the country club.

“I’m coming I’m coming don’t get your panties in a twist” I grumble, unlocking the dressing room door and opening it wide to let Sassy see.

I really hope this is our last dress stop. Sassy is determined to find me something perfect to wear, and every store we’ve been into hasn’t had anything that she nor I have really fallen in love with. I have fallen in love with the dress I am currently wearing but like I said before I know it’s a little much.

Sassy’s eyes bug out of her head and her mouth literally drops open her brown eyes shinning.

“Is it that bad?” I ask cringing back into the dressing room.

Sassy sticks out her hand in a stop motion, showing me her pointer finger as if to say one minute. I cock my head waiting until second’s later Sassy beams and jumps up from the bench.

“Oh my lord Harmony you look like a goddess! That’s the dress!” Sassy cries happily, tugging at the dress and admiring me in it.

I laugh backing away from her, “I seriously doubt I look like a goddess”

Sassy shakes her head, “I don’t know what a goddess looks like Har, but in my mind, your it”

I laugh at her Sassy-ness, “Alrighty Sass whatever floats your boat”

Sassy nods, pushing me back into the changing room, “Get your butt out of that dress, we have to meet the rest of the group at Cleela’s in ten minutes”

Sighing with happiness that I finally found the dress, I slip out of it and change into my previous outfit. The one with the neon leggings that Drew liked so much. I push open the door heading out towards Sassy who is standing by the cash, with the dress over my arm.  On my way past the shoe shelf, I grab a pair of forest green pumps that go perfectly with the dress, dropping all my items onto the cashier’s table.