Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen

Heyy guys!

I'm back!! As you can see, and like I promised I have something ready for y'all. Finished it last night at my nana's, it's all ready for you. This chapter was really hard to write, because you'll learn about what happened to her and I wanted it to be good, and what happened to her was super hard to write about. So yea I hope y'all like it, also thanks for fanning and being patient for this chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Seventeen

Harmony's POV

I stare at the empty space of the bed, waiting for Drew to walk in, his sexy little smile stretched across his face, carrying a plate filled with bacon, like nothing happened last night.

I haven't seen Drew since I woke up; I hope nothing happened to him on his way down for breakfast. Maybe he slipped on a step and smashed his head on a wall? If that did happen, which I'm sure it didn't, Drew isn't a klutz, I'm sure someone would've known he was with me and would've notified me.

 He did wake me up to ask me if I wanted to go, but I was too busy thinking about last night to go down for breakfast so Drew went alone.

I know I have to tell him. It isn't fair if I freak out and not tell him why. Also Drew being Drew, the helpful, caring person he is, it means there's no way for him to help me through those spells when he has no idea what's going on.

I just, I don't want to loose him after I tell him. Drew's the only person in my life who hasn't demanded to know about my past, who has witnessed my spells. He's the only person to stick around long enough for me to be capable of trusting. If I tell him and he's disgusted, what will I do then? It's not like I have anywhere else to go. I can't and won't go back and live with my parents, nor will I go back to the boardwalk, there's nobody there for me now. Kayla's in jail, where she should be. Even if she wasn't, I wouldn't want to live with her again.

After Ian and the cops found me huddled in a corner, naked, under a threadbare blanket, and I was brought to the hospital, I was sent to a therapist.

Her name was Dr. Sheenan, but I was to call her Beth. Every session I went to, I never spoke a word to her. She would do all the talking, and one thing she was always telling me was that if I talked to somebody about it, I would feel better. I never did end up telling her, I was realised from the hospital and I took off, I certainly did not return to her office afterwards.

Thinking about it now, 2 years later when the whole thing has settled with me and I realise there's no going back to change it, maybe I would feel better if I told someone. I trust Drew enough to think I know what his reaction will be, and that maybe he'll help me get through it. Pass that chapter of my life that I try so hard to forget, but reminders keep popping up and reminding me about it.

The hotel room door opens a ray of light streaming into the dark room. A shadow is projected onto the wall, Drew. I hear the sound of car keys hitting the counter and the clinking off the door. He appears in the room a moment later, a Deni's doggy bag with the smell of bacon wafting from it balanced on his left head, a tray of coffee in the other, a krispy cream bag hanging from his mouth, a little brown teddy bear with a red ribbon tied around his neck into a bow tucked under his arm and Echo at his heels, limping.