Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five

Hey y'all

Like I mentioned in a message yesterday, I'm uploading today instead of Saturday. Which is when I normally try to upload but as you know it almost never works.

Chapter Twenty Five of Living with a police officer

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Five

Harmony’s POV

Here I am, propped against the shower with my head in my hands, trying to figure out what to wear.

I woke up this morning with Drew staring at me. Some people may find it creepy that he was most likely watching me when I was sleeping, but to me, it brings me a sense of comfort. Knowing Blaine is here, possibly staying in the house, I felt safe knowing Drew hadn’t slept in case Blaine found me. No worries there, he already found me.

Anyway back to the point, Drew told me to get dressed because we were going on a date. Our first date to be exact and sadly, I have no clue what I’m going to wear. Drew didn’t tell me where we were going, or what to wear. Something casual, something beachy, something dressy, nothing; not even a hint.

Which brings me back to why I am propped against the bathtub. I don’t want to show up in a totally wrong outfit for the date Drew has planned. It’s our first date for crying out loud, I want to look good. Sad part is I have no clue what I’m going to wear, at all.

A light tap on the door causes me to raise my head, “Who is it?”

A giggle sounds from the other end, “Superwoman”

I smile and stand up, heading over to open the door. I pull it open and standing outside with a suitcase sitting on the floor beside her is Sassy.

“Come on it then Superwoman, I need saving” I sigh, opening the door wider.

Sassy smiles and laughs, wheeling the suitcase into the washroom behind her. She heaves the suitcase onto the counter, zipping it open as she forces me to sit on the toilet.

Sassy unloads the continents of the suitcase onto the counter, my eyes bulge out of my head.

“Sassy did you plan on moving in here?” I ask stunned.

Sassy giggles, “Nope, I heard about your date and knew you’d need some assistance”

I roll my eyes with a sigh, leaning back against the wall, “I’m giving you full admission just makes me look good”

Sassy grins, beginning on my hair, “You already look good Har, with a little more elbow grease, you’ll be stunning”

I smile my thanks, closing my eyes so Sassy can work on my eye shadow.

“So how did you hear about our date?” I ask, making conversation.

Sassy explodes into fits of giggles, “Drew only shouted it out to the whole world”