Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!

Start from the beginning

The girl just left a tired sigh for response and got up from her seat.

"Volff said we must help with the farm today. The others must have already started their chores.", Elga informed the boy in boredom.

This fact was included on the deal everyone made with the older man, in order to leave them stay for free in his house.

The teenagers would earn their own money so as to pay for their expenditures, clean their room as well as the rest of the house and help Volff with his farm.

Today was Saturday and being the first day of the weekend, everyone except Shachi who had to work until extra late for the festival's occasion at the hair salon, must finish their agricultural jobs firstly to enjoy their time afterwards.

"Right...", Law answered and took a deep breath to gain some courage. "We have to collect the plums... I hope Mr. Junk don't make umeboshi again.", he added, taking a frowned expression disgusted only from imagining their taste.

"I can collect them for both of us and you can feed the piglets!", the brunette suggested and Law agreed with a nod.

"If we share the work, we can finish earlier so you have enough time to visit Cynthia-ya too."

The girl replied with a smile and so they started their day.

~...~

*Eww, this place stinks here... I prefer the work in the infirmary...*, Law thought frowning while crossing the barn where the pigs and other animals like cows and goats were kept.

His responsibility contained only the piglets' feeding, for the day, because Volff wanted him as a doctor, to have a check of them.

The black-haired boy approached the place they were positioned and opened the wooden door so as to walk inside without taking any precautions in case they run off.

Suddenly, 7 small piglets, hearing the cricking sound, prepared themselves and once Law stepped inside, they attacked jumping on him and escaped from the construction, running on different directions.

The young doctor started chasing after them in fear he will get scolded from Volff again.

Somewhere under the thick leaves of a plum tree, Elga was picking up the purplish fruits, spitting some small flies that had entered her mouth.

"Man... I'm still at the beginning and I'm already tired!", she whined but nevertheless continued her work until a strange noise caught her attention.

"oink,oink"

The brunette turned her head towards the source and saw a small pink piglet looking at the basket that contained the plums.

"No, no, no, no! Don't even think of it!"

The animal though didn't seem to be afraid of the girl's presence and headed running to the direction of the fruits.

The girl lifted the heavy object in an effort to protect her strain but the piglet crossed the path between her legs, dropping her down.

Elga clearly furious, run after the animal so as to grab it on her hands, through the field.

Then, she saw another one, digging a plum tree's roots and realized that something must had happened with the boy.Though, she decided to leave the questions for afterwards and bag the piglets before Volff be aware of the accident.

"Oi! You!", she called the one eating the roots and it turned its body to face her.

Immediately, the girl's eyes turned into a light pink color and so did the piglet's in interaction.