She was lying!

Heeellooooo~~~ Chapter 17 is out! I really hope you like it!

Don't forget to leave a comment as I really love reading them!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC

I also don't own the picture I just found it searching on the internet and I'm giving the credits at the creator!

Have fuuun~~~

Law left his pen down after finishing the last paperwork and lifted his head to check the hour on the clock inside doctors' office, at the small clinic.

There were only some minutes left until he heads for home and was thinking about the party.

He could easily imagine the happy expressions of Penguin, Shachi and Bepo while eating snacks and singing songs in front of a campfire.

He thought it would be better to throw the party outdoors so as not to create a mess and get scolded by Volff afterwards. After all today seemed to have a nice weather and the sky didn't have any clouds so the night must be a clear one with stars as well.

Then, the girl's smiley face crossed his mind and thought that maybe he could get the chance to have one drink with her this beautiful night. Law could think of some nice medical subjects to discuss with her and he really wanted to make her tell him where she lives.

The fact that she would leave didn't mean they should stop seeing each other. Her house must have been somewhere around this island or a nearby one as there was no point for her to get so far from it to collect some honey. If she was telling him the truth...

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard and it interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in.", Law answered and the black haired nurse entered the room.

"Law we took a decision with the doctor and I would like to inform you too in case you know a person that is interested. You see, those past few months the number of the patients have been increased and we were thinking of hiring some more people as medical staff. So if you have someone in mind let us know!" Dulcinea said and gave a kind smile at the young doctor.

"Be sure I will!" Law replied having an inner excitement that tried to hold back with difficulty. He was always a collected person but this decision came at the perfect time.

He still had to discuss this with Elga as it should be her decision whether she would like to accept the position or not. However, it was a perfect opportunity for her and well if her answer is positive that means they will get to work at the same environment.

*When did I start to get so attached to her?*, he thought but she seemed like a good person that he could trust in the future and they make a really nice company together.

"I think it's about time for you to leave!" the nurse said and Law stood up from his seat.

"Is there anything else I could do to help you?"

"No no everything is under control! Go and have fun with your friends! I saw them earlier carrying food and drinks with them." she responded giggling in the last sentence and that made the boy laugh too.

"Alright then." he grabbed his coat and his back bag and exited the room to leave.

"Goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" he replied and walked outside of the small clinic.

He took a deep breath and admired the sunset in front of him.

These news created a feeling of inner happiness inside his heart like something bad he was expecting to come will not happen in the end.