Emptiness

Heyyyyyy yoooo!!!! Ahhh boy I have to update this story for like months but I was super busy studying hard! I finally got to relax a bit and spare some time finishing this chapter that took me forever XD Anyways! I hope you like it and don't forget to enjoy it!

Also don't forget to leave a comment as I love reading them and I missed you all pretty much!!!

I don't own OP but I do own the OC.

I don't own the picture.

Have fun <3

Law leaned his body at the clock's tower wall and rested his hands on his pockets, waiting impatiently for a said girl to appear.

He checked the time by raising his head and realized she was already 20 minutes late with the sun setting on the sky.

"This is a waste of time... I could study now!" he murmured and sighed annoyed.

Well the real reason behind his irritation wasn't really just the fact that this silly festival took him away from his books. With all this excitement from all the others it was pretty difficult not to get disturbed too and get in the mood for the upcoming event.

His plan was ruined by the girl's delay and he didn't like it at all when something like this happens!

Law of course would never admit that he was thinking of taking Elga at the top of a cliff he found a bit far from the festival's position so as to enjoy the view in peace watching the beautiful sky in sunset.

Suddenly, he discerned a female figure running towards his place. At first he couldn't understand who this girl wearing a skirt was but when he recognized her facial features and realization hit me he placed a surprised expression on his face.

"Lawww!!!" Elga waved him while keep running until she stood some meters away from him, gasping for air. "Ahh, I'm sure pretty late. I'm sorry for keep you waiting!" she said giving him a smile and having a sheepish look.

"Whatever... let's go I don't have that much time to waste." he answered on his usual blank face and rested his hands on his pockets to maintain his coolness.

The truth is he didn't expect such a transformation from the said girl. He was used to see her only either with loose boyish clothes or with her medical apron so it was a nice change to see her feminine side even if he knew her personality wouldn't be lady-like at all.

But he didn't mind that and the truth is he preferred her backbone and determination for life than care about dresses, shoes and hair styles. Also she was living with only other 4 boys and an elder male person inside the house so it was natural not to get feminine stimuluses and be aware of her appearance.

They walked in silence side by side with the older boy, guiding the way.

"You look different tonight..." Law thought it would be kind to compliment her and acknowledge her effort to look beautiful.

"Ahhh! Thank you! It was Cynthia-chan's job heheh." she replied trying hard to hide her blush.

"So, I guess you achieved to persuade her of accepting the treatment?"

"Yes! We will start it as soon as possible from this week."

"These are very pleasant news! Good job!" he complimented again her endeavor and will to take care of her patient.

"That's all thanks to you! You supported me for this conversation!" she said back and gave him a grin.

They kept walking until they turned to the next street corner and finally distinguished the festival.