Misunderstanding!

Hey yo there my people! LOOONG time since I last updated but I really wasn't mentally good enough to write a chapter. I took some decisions in my life and I'm here all new to publish chapter 31! Yayyy!

Please I NEED your beloved comments! They make me so happyyyy!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Thank you sooo much for being patient with me and I wish you to have fun with this chapter from the bottom of my heart!

LOVE YA ALL!

The brunette girl was standing in front of a metallic sink, with a brush on her one hand, trying to remove the blood stains out of the surgical tools that had been used on the necropsy of Hannah's Palmincton case, before she puts them into the autoclave for sterilization.

She was wearing her medical white apron and had her long hair tied in a loose ponytail.

She was thinking of the evidence she had on her hands for now and could admit she was really confused by the situation. Elga was sure that the killer was no one else but Patrick as his own behavior and acting proved right her guess. She had also found out the way and probably the reason why he did such a thing at his beloved wife. However, she couldn't think how he ended up dead too.

*Maybe someone else wanted to inherit the fortune so they had to get Patrick out of their way to achieve it... But they were still young and the couple didn't have any children yet.*, she thought inside her mind. *It doesn't make any sense if the person belonged to Patrick's family. They wouldn't inherit another's family money and so far we know that Hannah didn't have any other relatives in life as her parents died some years ago while traveling in the sea.*, she added remembering the details about the victim's family history at the clinic's files.

She found really convenient the fact that she worked in the only clinic of this part of the island as she could learn a variety of information about those things.

Deep in her thoughts about the discoveries she found out previously on the same day, didn't hear Law who had entered the room.

"Miss Cynthia's blood results you asked for are out." he talked in a serious tone.

His voice snapped the girl out of her thoughts and she turned her head to face him, giving him a nod without saying a word.

She was still feeling strange towards him as she hoped he would understand her lust for justice and helped her solve the case.

But in the end he didn't even believe her and that broke her heart.

Elga showed him all the evidence to prove her point but Law only conducted herself as if she was going mad.

The girl wasn't really in the mood to talk to him about it, at least for now, so she decided to ignore the boy.

Law glanced at her waiting for a response but when he didn't get any, he sighed in tiredness.

He was getting exhausted by the girl's moody behavior at him the whole day and decided to get her attention and put an end at this silent fighting.

He approached her from behind and observed her moves while cleaning the surgical tools.

"You need to be careful on the handles because you can find blood inside the circles too, so don't forget to spare some more time at cleaning it well." he warned the girl but she kept looking at the sink.

He placed one hand on hers and guided it in order to brush the handle thoroughly, while with the other supported his weight on the sink's edge.

With this move the girl was trapped between his hands with his chest embracing her back.