A starry night

Heyyyyy people! It's been some time since I last updated my story heheh. Buuutt I'm back with a new chapter now! I really hope you are all healthy and fine out there!

Pleaseeee don't forget to write a comment as I reallyyyy love reading them. It's like a sign that someone out there is reading my story and they are really mood-enhancing. Also I like talking with people so if you have something to suggest or an opinion leave one!

That's all for now folks!

I don't own OP but I do own the OC

Have fun! 

*Where am I?*, the white fuzzy bear thought puzzled as he found himself inside a jungle.

He was lost and didn't know where to head to get out of there.

He could sense a lot of eyes watching his every move behind the trees into the dark background.

Bepo was sweating in fear and tried to yell Law's name for help but no one seemed to appear.

Suddenly, he saw a light illuminating a path and he decided to get up and follow it.

However, after some time of wandering inside the wild jungle he saw the end of it and realized he was located on Zou Island.

He could espy a person who looked like him far into the distance. Sunglasses covered his eyes and he wore a cape.

Then, tears filled his eyes and shout his name.

"Zepo! It's me! Your brother! I was looking for you!"

He took another one step to get closer to the other older polar bear but Bepo started falling from the island.

Two hands caught him and embraced him into a warm hug.

"Bepo?"

"Uhmh…"

"Bepo?"

"Bepo?"

The bear woke up from his nightmare and saw Elga trying to calm him down.

"You probably had a bad dream… You were twitching and sweating madly!"

"Uhm, I'm sorry…"

"No, it's ok! I just got concerned."

Bepo lowered his ears and went gloomy.

Elga reached a hand to pet him under his jawline so as to brighten his mood but nothing changed.

"Why aren't you in your room?" the brunette girl questioned him.

"Law said I should look after you in case you wake up through the night in pain." he answered and looked the girl.

"How do you feel?" he continued.

"I'm fine… Don't worry about me."