Vision

Helloooooo everyoneee!!! My exams are over and I'm finally freee~~~

Chapter 24 is out and I'm really looking forward for your comments!!!

I missed all of you so much so please I would really want to read from you!

That's all for now!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Also I don't own the lullaby but I'm waiting to see who knows this beautiful song heheh.

That's all for now folks!

Have fun!

Law left his bike to lean on a tree and headed himself towards the entrance of the local clinic.

Elga followed him but stopped right before she enters inside, thinking twice of her choice.

What if she doesn't have the potentials to become a good doctor? Or what if she makes mistakes and embarrass herself?

She didn't know if she was ready yet to undertake real patients. Maybe, she should had denied the offer and stayed home in order to study more.

"Come on, I won't hold the door any longer!" the boy snapped her out of her thoughts and signed her with his head to come inside.

He knew pretty well how she was feeling as he was in the same position some months ago.

It was like someone was pushing you to fall from a cliff into the sea and you start swimming into the deep waters so as to survive.

However, sometimes in life you need a motivation like this and fight with what troubles you, in order to get stronger and win your fears.

After all he knew that the girl had a lot of knowledge and would be able to cope with this work.

Elga took a determined look in her eyes and crossed the entrance.

Then, a bell rang, notifying the other people who consisted the medical staff, that someone entered the place.

The black haired nurse popped her head from inside the doctors' room and smiled at the two teenagers.

"Good morning, Law! Is that the girl you were talking about on the den den mushi?", she asked approaching them.

"Yeah... I'm going to change into my scrubs." he said apathetically, leaving Elga alone behind.

The girl felt pretty awkward as she didn't even have a medical apron to wear.

"Your name is Elga-chan, right?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Oh, you can call me Dulcinea! Nice to meet you!"

The girl nodded her head to the older woman so as to show her gratitude.

"I'm sure Law is going to show you everything around so don't worry!" she replied and reached a hand to hold her shoulder as a sign she is sure everything will be alright.

The girl gave her an unsure smile for response and lowered her head to hide her anxious expression.

Dulcinea patted her head and returned to the doctors' office room to finish the paperwork she left.

Elga decided to wander on the corridor to observe the place around her.

Then, she passed by a ward and saw 2 female patients inside.