Touch

Hellooooo everyone! I'm finally back after a looong break heheh. One more subject until I finish exams at nursing school and then I hope I will have plenty of time to continue writing more chapters!

For now I'm done with the chapter 23 and I really hope you like it!

Let me know your opinion about it and leave a comment pleaseee as I really really missed all of you!

I don't own One Piece or Trafalgar Law but I do own the OC.

Have fun!!!

"Argh, my head hurts..." Elga groaned in pain, rubbing her head to ease it.

"I told you not to drink so much last night." Law answered giving her a glance.

He didn't know if he should pity the girl for being in this situation or himself for bringing this person to meet his employers at the clinic.

"Elga-chaaaan~ maybe if I kiss your head, the pain will disappear!" Shachi replied, trying to get a chance of close contact with the said girl.

"I didn't know that was a way of treatment, Shachi-ya.", Law teased him being simultaneously alert in case he indeed did something stupid to her.

"Shut up, Law! You know nothing about courting!" he barked back.

"Do you know?" the younger teenager continued and the red-haired's face became the same color with his head.

"Oh, look! We are back home!", Penguin paused the conversation pointing the small cabin in front of them as they were walking towards the exit of the forest.

Smoke was coming out of the chimney. A sign that someone had woken up pretty early to cook breakfast for the others.

All of them approached the exit door and took off their shoes in order not to leave dirt on the floor as they walked in.

The two cousins rushed to the kitchen at the smell of the freshly fried eggs and Bepo followed them with slow but big steps as he was drooling.

The young doctor entered the room too and went immediately to fill two cups of coffee passing by in front of Volff's figure.

"It's polite to say a 'good morning' you ungrateful punks..." the old man barked irritated by the kids' behavior.

"Aww, good morning Mr. Wolf and thank you for the breakfast!" Elga answered in a bored and exhausted tone, nearly passing out on the chair.

Then, the elder man looked at Law to see his reaction at his statement.

The younger teenager took a sip from his own coffee.

"Morning, Mr. Junk!" he replied, faking a polite tone on his voice and gave him a smirk.

"Ehh, I should have seen it coming... I'm off, I don't care anymore!" he responded and left the room irritated.

"Drink this and get ready, we don't have much time left." Law advised the girl, passing her the mug on her hands and she drunk the bitter liquid at once.

Then, she stood up, grabbed a piece of cake and prepared mentally herself for the big day.

She would finally get the change to gain more experience and become a real doctor like she dreamed from the time she started to study medicine.

It felt nostalgic remembering that woman who gave her a name and a purpose on life about 3 years ago in a spring island called Kingyo kingdom.

"Come here you little thief!" a man yelled at a girl about 9 years old, chasing her down on a street market.