Such a troublesome girl!

Helooo there! You didn't expect me to publish a new chapter so fast, huh? Hihihi, well I got a new and fresh chapter for ya! Today we will learn some more information about our heroine. Or not?

Let's find out!

I don't own One Piece but I do own the OC.

Hope you like ittt~~~

Law lifted his head after many hours of studying and rubbed his neck in an effort to ease the pain.

He looked outside the window and it was already dark. The sky was clear today and the stars were shining near the bright moon.

It was a difficult day for him but it was finally over. He decided to close his books for the night and stood up from his seat. Then, he stretched his body to get all of his muscles into the right place and directed himself towards the closet near his bed in order to grab a sterile set of bandages to change the previous dirty ones on the girl's surgery wound.

After that, he walked outside from his quarters and passed by the kitchen where, with the corner of his eye, caught something his brain warned him was wrong. He saw Bepo helping the older man do chores. Wasn't he supposed to be with the girl? And if he is not there who looks after her?

A thought crossed his mind and he took a shocked expression.

*Don't tell it's those pervents again!*

He rushed to the living room as quickly as he could and opened the door with force only to see Penguin serving some tea to the girl and Shachi fixing her hair in a nice ponytail.

"So you work in a hair salon and you in a café?"

"Yes we try to earn our own money so as to live with independence."

"That's pretty cool!"

Law couldn't help but sweat drop because of the scene in front of him.

He tried to cough in order to catch their attention and so it happened as everyone turned and looked at him.

"Hey Paw! I guess it's time to change my bandages right?" the girl said waving at him.

"It's Law!" the two cousins corrected her simultaneously.

"Yeah. Penguin-ya, Shachi-ya do you mind leave us alone?"

"No! We can come back later when you finish." Shachi answered picking up his combs.

"I actually prefer not. Sleep and rest are important so as a wound gets healed faster." the young doctor replied with a serious tone in his voice.

"Buut Lawww!..." Penguin started to say but Law gave him a glare showing him that he wasn't in the mood to listen to other objections now.

"I think we should leave now, right Penguin?" the boy responded in fear of Law scolding them.

"Yes, Shachi we need to see Bepo too."

"Of course!"

"Bye guys!" they both said and left the room, closing the door behind them.

Elga turned prostate and exposed the wound's area, lifting slightly her sweatshirt, Law lent her previously this day so as to get rid of the dirty one she wore before. Well, it wasn't a good deed but an action to prevent some kind of infection or at least that was what he told to himself.