Chapter-11

I kept crying till I had no tears.Grandma held me in a hug bt nothing worked.Even grandpa was at lunch so he is kidnapped.My phone dings.I open the text.

Unknown number :I have the upper hand now,Melanie Morerrti!

Me:What do you want?

Unknown :I want you!

Me:What have you done to my brothers?

Unknown:Nothing. Just  tortured them. Now if you don't come to the west side of town. You will find the dead body of your precious brothers at your doorstep as your birthday present.

Me:No!Please don't. I am coming.

Unknown:Wise choice.I will be waiting!

I look up from my phone.Grandma is now siting on the sofa with Rafeal and me.

I show them the texts.They frowns."What is going to happen,now?",grandmama panicked.

"What he wants.",I said.

"No!You can't!",Rafeal shouts.

"Watch it!I am your boss's daughter! ",I snap.He frowns.

I sigh."Sorry, Rafeal.I need you,ok?",I said.He nod and smiles sadly.

"Call this number and come with in this palace when I tell you.Ok?",Isaid handing him a piece of paper.He nods.

"And I also have a plan.",I said.

(After 5 hours)
I sigh and wear my blue t-shirt and black jeans.I put my hair in a high ponytail.I take my gun that signs I am the mafia princess!I tuck my gun in my bra.I tuck the mafia princess's belt in my jeans.I wear my black sneakers.

I walk to the driveway and spot the black SSC Ultimate Areo car. I sit in the passenger seat. Grandma starts crying.

"Grandma, don't cry.Just do what I told you and Rafeal.Ok?",I said softly.They nods and the car starts.

(After the drive)
"Good luck,Ms.",the old driver said. I smile at the old man.Suddenly gun shot is heard and my driver is shot dead.I get out of my car holding my gun.

"Mafia princess!",Dante said coming from the night fog with ten guards.

"Dante.",I said coldly.

"Hand us the gun, pretty princess.",Dante mocks.

"I don't think you can handle my gun.",I reply coldly.Dante chuckles dryly.

"I can. If I can captuer The Morerrtis. I can handle your gun.",Dante said grinning.

"That's not captuer if you attack at the behind the back without warning.",I said.

"Well,life is not fair.",Dante said.

"Now hand it or one call from me and your dad dies.",he threatens.

"You won't.",I smirk.

"Oh,I will.",he said and shows me his phone.I got sacred and hand him my gun.

"That's a good girl.",Dante cooes.He picks my gun but flinches and drops it.

"Bloody hell!Is it ice?",he shouts.I chuckle.He glares at me.

"I surrendered myself.Now free my family.",I said seriously.

"Now, it will be easy to kill the whole Morerrti family.",Dante said.

"Dante,you promised!",I shout.

"Sorry,bambina.Life isn't fair.",he said and ten of the guadds hold me and Dante injects me with someyhing and I faint.

I woke up blinded by light.I blink twice.It's a room with dim light.I look my surrounding to see my brothers, dad and grandpa tied to their chairs bloodied. All of them far from my reach.My hands are tied, too.

"Dad!Bros!Grandad!",I yell. They all open their eyes.
"How"
"He got you,too!"
"What does he want?"
"Are you ok?"
They all asked in unison.

"Well,well, well the great Morerrti family. ",Dante said clapping his hands.The room lights up.Now it is clear.The room is full white.Dad's eyes widen behind me.The next words he spoke froze me."Lily?",Dad said.I turn to see the woman and the girl from the boutique.