Sad Love Story

<<<Bree Dreaming>>>
Nothing in this world makes sense.
I have read all the books and watched the series 100x. But yet I'm unable to make Kaname life easier or even mine. I was so confident that this was going to be easy, I new everyone secrets and spoilers... but yet.... I couldn't even save myself~
As the words "help me." lingering in my head and the image of the girls body in the devils arm still appearing.

I started crying, not a pity cry.. but a cry to make myself stronger. I'm not going to act like a side character anymore, I'm going to make sure no one ends like that girl who I body swap with.

"I'm going to be the main character in this story."

Kaname is still my number one priority, so instead of him being the vampire knight.. I will be it!

I looked back at the memory that was being played in front of me. It seems like everything in front me was just a movie, but somehow I feel uneasy. Like someone is watching me.

But I can't feel paranoid over something silly and I'm dreaming, so no one can just come i-
"Hey Bree! We meet again~"

I jumped out of my own skin! As someone was walking towards me from the behind. What the actual f*%€>! This can't be real!
"This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream."

"Oh my Bree, of course this is a dream~"
Hang on why does his voice sound so familiar?No! It can't be!
I turned around to see the one and only Sabrina family member, that I met the other night. He was the one who tormented this girls body.

My eyes were glaring at him, as I could kill him at any moment. If looks can kill, mind at the moment could kill him 10x times.
"Wow~ that's hot!"

What the hell?
My faced must have changed because he started laughing at me.
"Hahaha! I love this new you but... both of us know that you don't live in this world."
He went serious when he said the last sentence. Its scary how his moods changed because right now he looks very scary.

"This is a dream and you aren't real."
But he just shook his head and hum in my respond.
"I suppose your right.. I am dead after all. Just think as me, as a ghost who is haunting you." He laughed again at my reaction.

He can't be dead because he attack me and Kaname the other night. He is lying and just trying to make me scared.
"That's impossible! I saw you and so did Kaname."

He just shook his head slightly and looked rather disappointed with my reaction.
"Dear~ the only reason Kaname can see me is because of your blood. Only people who taste your blood can see me. Your blood is powerful, that is why I choose you as my vampire lover." He smirk.

T-that is a load of rubbish. Even if it's true, it's just a dream and I will wake up anyways.
"Oh look! Our baby is showing you memories of the perverse owner of that body." As he was guiding me closer to the visible wall, so I can get a better view.

Kaname was in the middle of the ball, everyone crowding him and forcibly introducing themselves to him.
They must be excited because he is a pure blood and it seems like the Sabrina family has been forgotten and used their name just for story telling. Kaname looks like he is 17 and he looks quite dashing. Poor Kaname, where you ever free?

"Oh look Bree! There is you." He pointed at me, who was at the far corner of the ball. I was shock to see how sad I looked. Her dressed perfectly matched her expression.

(Her dress below)

Dull, elegant and empty

Dull, elegant and empty. There was no sign of light or laughter only darkness. I wonder if this memory is after she turns into a vampire?

Aghhhhh! My brain hurts! Why is it so confusing? I hate how I don't know anything!

As I was thinking hard, two people came up to her. Wait they look familiar, aren't they YUKI PARENTS!
I started coughing on my own breath. This just gets more CONFUSING! The Sabrina guy was rubbing my back because I was chocking on frickin air. I slapped his hands of my back and continue watching.

Yuki parents were with her, the mother embracing her and the father looking protective.  Yuki mother was whispering in her ears, but I couldn't hear it properly.
"Do you want me to turn the volume up more." I nodded my head.

I need to know everything to protect the ones I love. The Sabrina guy did his magic and all sudden we could hear her talking.

"Over there is Kaname, he is going to be our daughter future husband. You need to be his and Yuki blood bag, as you are the only one alive who has devil and god blood that runs in your veins. You are his source of strength and weapon. Remember you owe us from saving you from that devil man."

I was startled.
I was speechless.
I am a blood bag.

I can't get upset from this, I need to use this as my advantage. If I got powerful blood maybe that can help me in the future.
"Oh by the way Bree, if you are wondering how I died it's because of you."

"How?"
I turned towards him. He finally said something that is interesting.
"Their is one way for a Sabrina family member to die and that is from our own family fangs. Our fangs are like poison to us.
I wanted to become powerful~ so I killed my whole family. But when you suck my blood—-

oh it looks like the baby is tired, it's time for you to wake up now~"

Wait he is not going to tell me how I killed him. No I can't go yet!
As everything started disappearing and the memories fading away.
"But I will tell you this... my name is Devolo.
I tried to grabbed him before he left but it was to late.
He is gone. Why do I need to remember his stupid name'

<<<End of dreaming>>>

I finally open my eyes to see Yuki crying on my stomach.
"Y-Yuki?" I said softly as I patted her on the head.
"BREE! I thought you would never woken up! I was so scared." She said cuddling me while sobbing.
"Haha I'm fine, how long was I asleep for?" Yuki looked nervous and started twiddling her fingers.
"8 hours."

8 HOURS!!! I missed my class, Toga is going to give me such a lecture.
"Oh um Bree the actual reason I came to see you was so that I can tell you about how I feel."
She didn't look into my eyes.
"What is it yuki?"
She grabbed my hands and hold them very tightly.
"I-I love Kaname~"
That was very unexpectedly. I should be happy that Kaname is finally going to have Yuki, then why does my heart hurt?
"That is great Yuki~!"
I faked smiled.

"Really!?! I'm so happy! I thought you would be mad and I asked Kaname to be my dance partner for the school dance and he said Yes!" She was squealing so much that it made my ears bleed.

"Oh really, I bet you are going to look really pretty."
She hugged me and whispered in my ears.
"While you were sleeping, you said Kaname. I just want you to know that he will always love me."

I'm sorry Yuki...... but I already new that from the start.