6- The time has come

"Your mine... your mine..... YOUR MINE!"
"Aghhhhh!" I screamed as my heart was about to fly out of my chest.

What the hell! Who was that? My heart is beating rapidly. I'm trying to slow down my breath. My dream. That person. Why did his voice sounds so familiar.
I got up from my bed and trying to forget the dream I just had.

"I didn't know being a side character can be such trouble." I sighed at myself.

All I can remember is a dark figure chasing after me, calling "Mine" it was so frightening. He grabbed my wrist. Luckily, I woke up before "it" could do anything else to me.

Walking to my mirror seeing and analysing the bite marks Zero left on my neck from last night. I touched it softly as I noticed it's really bruise and its deep. This is going to take time to heal.
I never imagined being bitten can be so frightening. In reality, I would be dreaming about Kaname biting me, I would think it's so romantic.. but after last night's accident.. I don't want to ever experience that ever again.
"Knock! Knock!"

"Bree it's me! Can I come in~"
Oh it's the headmaster. I quickly finished getting dressed and tidied myself up before I unlocked the door.
As I open the door, the first thing I see is his charming smile. But even then, every time I see this man, he always has a smile on his face. I still need to ask him what he meant when he said "your in great danger." It's still sending shivers down my spine.

"Bree I got you a present!" He gently pulls me closer to him and places a necklace around my neck while trying not to touch my mark.

"This is a spell used by vampire hunters long ago... to tame vampires.."
He must've gave Yuki the bracelet then, but this necklace looks rather unique.

Photo of necklace

As my eyes dazzle from the beauty

"The necklace I gave you, it works together with Zero's tattoo." He then pat me on the head smiling but his eyes showed worry.
"Kaname agreed to let Kiryu remain in the day class but on one condition. That you will stay away from him."
What? But that doesn't make sense. Zero couldn't help himself and he was basically suffering from his own body. Kaien reads my facial expression and just chuckles.

"It appears master Kaname has a soft spot for you." I just rolled my eyes and remembering the time he rejected me. My heart is still aching from thinking about that time. Why is he being so nice even though he has no feelings for me. So many questions but no answers.

9:00am
Head Master left my room as I finished getting ready. I should see Kaname and tell him that he has no right to stop me from seeing Zero.
When I finally laced my shoes, I head over to night class dormitory. I can't let him boss me around when he feels nothing towards me.
I got to the gates as I saw an old man sitting in a corner.
"Who are you?" He asks, giving me a dirty look.
"Umm... A disciplinary Committee member, can I passed through please?" He looked at me up and down. Thinking if I'm telling the truth.
"Sure. But don't take to long."

I walked through, gazing longingly at the night class dormitory. It felt like I was in another.. ANOTHER world.
I peek through the door seeing Aido and Ichijo together. As the door creeks they both look towards me.
"Bree~!" Aido pulled me in and giving me a bear hug, while shutting the door behind me.
"Are you here to give me your blood?" His eyes turn lustful.

"No! I'm here to see Kaname." I pushed Aido from me as he then looked amazed that I was strong enough to get out of his grip, but annoyed that I declined him.

"Sorry about that miss Bree, Aido is a nuisance in the morning." Ichijo blushing at the sight of seeing me unexpectedly.
"No I don't!" Aido yelled in embarrassment.
As I And Ichijo just laughed at his reaction.

"Bree~ would you like to come to my birthday party tonight. I would be delighted if you would join." He careful hold my hand and kissed it.
"U-uh s-sure~" my cheeks are blushing from this sudden action. Why is he acting this way? Especially towards me.
"Great! I'm so happy! Well I better get to bed, see you tonight Bree." He waved goodbye while walking up the long stairs and soon out of sight.

I can't believe he left me with this pervert and all I want to do is see Kaname. I then turned to Aido who looked extremely pissed.
"What?"
He then looked surprised and more irritated then before.
"What? Is that all you have to say.. is what! Your blood was in the air and those bite marks looked like they were left by a vampire!"
I don't get why he is yelling, it's none of his business.

"I'm here to see Kaname not to talk about my personal accidents."

Aido is to mad to guide me to Kaname room  and it's just me all by myself, with him. I need to go.
I quickly ran toward the door but it was to late he froze my leg using his ice power.
"I don't think you understood Bree, your blood is rare and its mine possession. I don't approve anyone drinking it."
I struggle getting out of the ice as Aido was coming closer.
"Your strong Bree, but my powers is stronger. Think of this as your punishment. I have been craving your blood and I think it's time to have another sip of it~"
He was Inches away from my face. Showing his fangs. I need help. I can't go through that pain again.
I yelled my final breath.
"Kaname!"
I closed my eyes tightly. But the air feels hot and the room feels intense.
"Aido.." I open my eyes seeing Kaname. Grabbing Aido by the neck and slamming him on the ground. I do feel sad for him but at least he won't do that again.
"Go to your room." Kaname growled in anger.
As Aido quickly bowed down and ran off.

Kaname looked at me with such worry. He gently caress my cheek.
I don't understand you Kaname. I looked through his eyes, envying the beauty he has. He  looks sad.
"I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner, but I'm here now." As he placed my hair behind my ear.
I took a step back from him, only because this is not right for Yuki... he loves Yuki. Why must he tease me. My feelings isn't a toy.

"Kaname you made it clear that you don't love me but why are you acting like we are close?"
My face is blushing from my question but Kaname he just chuckled at my comment and continued patting my head.

"You are different from the others who serve me, I feel warmth and that's more than sufficient." He said so lovely but why does he look so lonely.
He then came closer to my face and whispered in my ear
"There is nothing wrong being kind to you.. especially the fact that another bit into the girl I hold very dear."
I instantly blushed, when he said that with his deep and sexy voice.
But I need to stay focus. I can't get distracted from his comments and action.

"I came to you, to ask why I need to stay away from Zero?" He looked at me sad.

"He was originally going to join the night class but Yuki... demand for him to stay. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he bit you. So I gave the Headmaster the special necklace that you are wearing now, to protect you."
He was now leading me out the door. But he is still not answering my question.

"Kaname I-"
"Bree I'm glad you are feeling better but I need to protect the ones that I hold dear."
He gave me a kiss on the head as I continued walking out of the door.

Kaname stop playing with my heart.