☆ Fifteen ☆

Chapter - 15

||  Kuch Ajnabee sai..... ||

Reaching to the royal apartments. They checked in threw security. Rita ji already informed security about her guest. They arrived the first lavish building calls
Block A.

As they know about the floor and the flat no. It's on 11 floor 1001 flat no. Every floor have only two flats. Looking at the decor of building and when they reach the floor, the passage seems beautiful. Like hotels.

Dad rings the doorbell. We waited until Rita auntie opens the door by herself.

Namaste Bhaisahab. Aaiye..... Rita ji said.

They went side and Mom and Rita auntie hugs each other. Sana smiles looking at them. When she looks at her Sana said...

Namaste Auntie...... She said and Rita ji hugs her and she does the same.

Come sit.... come Beta.... Rita ji said while putting her hand in her back.

They nod and set on the Sofa. Rita ji called her daughter, but before that her granddaughter came jumping and laughing.

Nena.....  she said.

Come beta met my best friend Parmit..... Rita ji said to Anaya.

Hi Parmit auntie..... She said lovingly.

Beta can call her nana too.... Rita said.

Really.. that means I have 2 Nena.... She said while showing her cute little 2 fingers.

They laugh and nods.

And he's her husband....... Rita ji said.

But you can call me Nanu sweetheart..... Rajbeer ji said and hugs the cute little munchkin.

Wow... you know I don't have nanu. Mom said he's in heaven and lives with God and helps him with his work..... She said in one go then took a breath.

He's a busy man. Now I am hear sweetheart..... dad said and kissed her forehead and she kiss her cheeks and hugs him.

Rita had a teary eyes and thinks but he thoughts broke by Anaya's question.

Nena who's she.....

Come hear..... Rita ji called her and she went.

She's Shehnaaz. And she is Nena and nanu's daughter....... Rita ji tells her about Sana.

Like Mumma is yours...... Anaya said and Rita ji nods.

Shehnaaz forward her hand for shake and said...

Hi I am Shehnaaz.....

Hi, mai apko kya bulau.... Ananya said and put her index finger on her forehead act like thinking.

Hmmm. You can call me did. If you like....Shehnaaz hummed and said.

Yay..... I'll call you Didu..... Anaya said and hug Sana.

Sana felt so good while hugging her. And also missed Jay and Mahhi's daughter Tara after meeting Anaya. Sana kissed her cheeks too.

Anaya's mom Preeti admire everything from corner and enjoying the moment of her daughter and Randhawa's. She came forward and said....

Namaste Auntie Uncle......

Namaste Beta..... they in union.

Mom meet my Shehnaaz didu. You know she said she's want to be my friend...... Anaya said in excitement. And runs toward her mom.