☆ Four ☆

Days went away. The wedding day came near day by day. Shehnaaz anxiety became bigger by time. Her feelings betrayed her day by day.

Taking a deep breath she looks herself in the mirror and exhale it. Today is her engagement. Everyone is already in Venue and she's waiting for her call in her hotel bedroom.

Abhishek text her few times. Asking about her and giving her some relaxation. He also send some stupid jokes that makes her laugh.

While laughing her mind hit the reality again. In two days She's going be married with him. She's going to be someone's wife, Someone's daughter-in-law.

This new feelings comes with nervousness and anxiety. Her thoughts break by knock on the door.

Baaz came with Mahhi. Sana gave them a nervousness full smile and stand. They took her with them. While teasing her no end.

Mahhi is Jay's Wife. Jay is Abhishek's younger brother and her brother-in-law. She is a very nice and kind girl.

Sana and Mahhi make a very quick bond together when they first met.

Or kesa lag raha hai Bhabhi.... Mahhi said.

Kuch nahi bhuk lag rahi hoti iss moti ko. Dekhna jakar pet Pooja karegi engagement sai pehle.... Baaz said.

Both laugh and Sana slaps his shoulder saying...

Chupp karja khoteya...

Music starts and all eyes were on Bride to be soon, Shehnaaz. She's looking like the most beautiful girl on the earth.

Abhishek's eyes fell on her and he lost his breath for a second. Shehnaaz and his eyes met. And blush came on their faces.

He took her hand in his and make her feel comfortable holding her hand and gave a squeeze.

Sana looks into his eyes and he gave her an assurance with a smile and a hand squeeze.

She blinks her eyes and gave him a smile.

Chalo bachho it's time for exchanging the ring... Abhishek's mother Permit ji said.

Ha sahu kaha Parmit ji.... Sana's mother Pammi ji said.

Looking at each other they exchanged the rings and he gave her a hug. Their first perfect or not so perfect hug.

Shehnaaz starts blushing. He holds her hand again and makes her sit properly.

Like the with lots of hustle, engagement was done. Elders play cards game at the end of the party. And boys are having Abhishek's bachelor's party.

Shehnaaz sitting in her room's balcony admiring her engagement ring. Then she looks toward the moon.

The moon Lives in dark with lots of stars but his own brightness never fades away because of the darkness around him. On that, the moon gave a bright night to earth and us, humans.

She smiles thinking about her first meeting with Abhishek. How he always makes sour first Bout her comfort. How he came before there leaving for Udaipur for the wedding because she felt very low and also cried.