☆ Thirty - Three ☆

Chapter - 33 •

•|| Is this Wright ||•

Next day they got freshen up. Shehnaaz already went out for starting her. Today is her Rasoi pujan.

She went out and meet maa at Pooja room. Maa is doing Pooja. She stand near maa and hold her hands together and bend her head down front of Bhagwan ji.

Good morning maa.....She said and touch maa's feet.

Good morning beta.....God bless you  bachha......Maa said and blessed her.

Maa....Kya banau khane mai......She asked.

Kuch meetha bana lo beta baki maid bana legi......Maa said.

Nahi maa mai aaj pure khana bandungi.....She said went to kitchen with maa.

Chal thik hai.....Maa said and went outside.

Sana starts doing her work. She make simple suji ka Halwa and aloo kai parathe for breakfast.

Sidharth came outside and meet his maa and sit on the dining table.

Sana kaha hai maa.....He asked.

Wo breakfast bana rahi hai.....Maa said and he nods.

Mami....Mami......Anaya come singing her mama's name.

Nani Mami kaha hai......Anaya asked.

Mami kitchen mai hai bachha.....Maa said.

Anaya, you sit, I'll call her.....Preeti said coimg from behind.

But, Mumma.......Anaya cripes.

No.....Preeti said sternly.

Fine......Anaya said and set on the chair.

Preeti went to kitchen for helping her, but Sana already finished her work.

Are ban Gaya saara.....Preeti said.

Ha di sab tayaar hai, bus dinning table per lagati hu aap chale mai laati hu.....She said.

Nahi ruko mai chalti. Laao......preeti said and take some plates with her.

And other some plates Shehnaaz took.

Mami......Anaya said Loudly.

Yes bachha.......Sana said.

Mami apko pata hai......Anaya try to day but preeti cut her in between.

Anaya Mami ko pareshan matt karo. First have your breakfast......Preeti said.

Per mumma.....Anaya said annoyed.

Everyone giggling seeing mother daughter dew. Sana serve the paratha to everyone and also the Halwa.

Yummy!!...Mami its tasty......Anaya said licking her halwas spoon.

She smiled seeing her like that and so do everyone.

Sana bachha bahut achha banaya hai....Maa said and gave her a gold Bangles, gift to her. Sana denied but maa gave her as a gift for her first Rasoi.

Ha Sana its tasty. Or yeah gift meri or tere jiju ki taraf sai......Preeti said and gave her a gold pendent chain.

But, Di......Sana said but preeti stops her.

No but.....Preeti said and gave her.

Sid tu toh kuch bol.....Preeti tease her.

Achha hai di. Achha mujhe late ho raha hai hai ek important call attend karni hai......He said and left to his room.

Maa try to stop him but, he didn't listen anyone and left. Sana felt bad but, gave a smile to maa.