☆ Three ☆

Sometimes you change yourself not for anyone, but yourself. And that time you became the new you......

Roka went well the Panditji tells them an early date of marriage and engagement a day before.

The family confirms the early date. Shehnaaz was in confusion or come with different feelings making her heart churn.

Abhishek asked the Family to ask Sana about her choice. She thinks this date is right or she wants to change it.

Sana hearing this takes a deep breath and tells them she didn't have any problem with that.

Hearing her answer he looks toward her.
After a moment when she left for the kitchen for something, he went behind her.

She saw him and ask him if he need anything. Shaking his head.

Are fine with this date? Are you sure Shehnaaz?.... Abhishek asks.

She smiled at him and said.

Yes, sooner or later we are going to be married so why not on that date. I don't have any problem. I know it's early but if you want to change...

No, I don't have any problem with that, but I thought you need time to... you know... He said.

I know, and I also know that you gave me that time which I need. I believe you Abhishek... She said smiling.

Sana left the kitchen making him smiling like a fool. This is the first tie when she calls his name. And she believes him. His chest just blow with happiness.

So 12th December is confirmed.... and on 10th is engagement...... Sukh ji said to Rajbeer ji.

Both mother nods and all of them start hugging each other and Congratulate each other.

And the corners of the living room Sana and Abhishek stealing glances from each other.

Abhishek's kiddish smile makes Sana laugh.

After dinner, Randhawa's left decided everything.

So in the next twelve days, She's going to married to Abhishek. This feeling is new for her.

The next day Sana ask his parents to went to Mumbai for her leftover stuff.

They agreed and send Sana with Shehbaaz for help.

Opening her flat door old memories hit her head. She enters and asks Baaz to rest for a while. Baaz left for another room and slept.

Shehnaaz enter her room and she set on the bed. All the past moments play in front of her...

Flashback

Moti maan ja, bahut Marunga.... He said.

Shehnaaz ruffle his hair with that she pulled it hard. He screams. Sana runs into the room here and there and he runs behind her.

He pulled her and both fell on the bed. Sana starts giggling and kissed him on his cheek.

Chal hatt, tu babut moti hai.... He said.