☆ Fourteen ☆

Chapter - 14

|| Something Different ||

Shehnaaz felt so warmly from Rita auntie and she feels that she just like her mom and mammy. Her life facts and her school stories with mom seems so interesting and happening.

She felt alone so she decided to meet mom dad and talk with them for few minutes.

She went mom dads room and knock the door. And wait for opening. Parmit ji opened the door.

Shehnaaz beta what happen..... She said.

Sana felt something suspicious because mom calling her with full name. Their is something suspicious.

I came to talk.... Sana said and went in the room. And starts checking.

Sana beta tum..... Dad said.

She smiles and now its confirmed that they are hiding something. Because dad can't says lies.

Yes mom and dad I am here because I am feeling bored..... She said checking the room.

Ummm beta what happen sit hear.... Mom said try to avoid her suspicious behavior towards them.

Yes mom.... Sana said and set near dad.

Dad put his hand around her shoulder and said.

Now tell what happen.....

Nothing dad, just getting bored..... Sana said and band her head down.

Her eyes find something shiny near her feet. She picks up that and saw her mom them dad angrily.

Getting up she now starts her finding mission. In last she open the mini fridge and finds.....

One medium Domino's pizza with Choco lava cake.

Sana looked both of them and said...

Mom dad seriously......Pizza......

Ummmmm......Woo... Beta.... they fumble.

Mom its full of gluten and its not good for your thyroid....

And dad did you forget about you cholesterol lever. Is already high Because of last week cheat meal...... She said in one go.

They bow there heads and felt bad because Shehnaaz always make sour about there health and diet.

Do time sai Bahar ka kha rahe hai and tonight also a dinner.....

I am so angry.....

She put the Pizza out and said....

Ab dekho....

And starts eating pizza and after finishing the last piece she ate full lava cake. Mom and  dad saw her surprisingly and they also want to eat.

In the end everyone starts laughing...

Beta thats not fair I really want to eat at least one piece.... dad said and makes a pout.

She laughs and squeeze her dad's cheeks.

They did a talk and mom attended a call from Rita auntie.

Ok. We'll be there on time. Bye.... Mom said on the phone and cut the call.

She send her address location and we have to reach around 6:30pm .... She said.

They nods in agreement and Sana checks the time its 2:30pm right now.

Mom dad you take rest i am also going and meeting at 5:30.... She said and gave kisses to both and left for her room next to them.

Sana lay down on the bed taking blanket all over her. Whenever she was alone her mind recalls the old memories. Always of his.....

Flashback....

The was open, he came in and saw her in beautiful gown. Red color which gave her skin more brightness and the gown became more beautiful on her.

Taking a deep breath he take a step near her. She was trying to wear her heel. He came and make her sit on the edge of bed.

Firstly she gasp and smiles after seeing him in well fitted tuxedo. He looks handsome.

He gave her a smile and set on his knee, put her leg on his other knee and made her wear her heels. Her heels gave her little hight to stand near him. She not allowed to wear more higher heels. After so much arguing with him, he allowed that one after asking her doctor.

Helping her stand he kissed her forehead then her cheek and whispered in her ear..
Beautiful.....she blush because he bit her ear too.....

They heard the phone which shows mom pictures. Passing smiles to each other he picked up the call on speaker and mom said....

Beta Agar aap dono Romance after party continue karna. Right now everyone is waiting for the couple...... chuckles and cut the call.

They blush and he took her hand in his and move toward the hall. Reaching in the life they were all alone. He holds her from waist and squeeze it tightly which gave her shivers.

He was about to kiss her but lift gave a sound ping. Before opening he quickly peck her lips and she slaps his shoulder lightly.

They went to party and have so much fun on their first Anniversary. There parents were so happy.  Jay and Mahhi also so happy and jay and Mahhi's daughter were crolling in her arms. Tara she is so beautiful little princess.

Party is almost over and Shehasked him for drive. And he took her. Both were enjoying, listening 90s romantic songs. Her head on his shoulder.

But suddenly car gave a jerk. And everything went dark....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz wakes up with a jark remembering that day. She takes a deep breath and closed her eyes. After a moment she heard something.

Shehnaaz opens her eyes hearing the phone call. She check her phone and it's mom.

Clearing her throat she picks up the call.

Yes mom.....

Sana beta get ready sweet its 5pm already..... Mom said.

Yes mom...meet you in few minutes..... She said and cut the call.

She went bathroom and before washing her face she saw her dry tear stains. She quickly wash her face and make herself little cool. Because she is going for a dinner. And she Don't want to mom and dad be worried about her. She already caused many things.

Changing her self in fresh clothes and move to mom's room. Only with her phone and her clutch.

Knocking the door she waits for open. Dad opens the door and said.

My daughter looking pretty..... and kiss her forehead.

Thanks dad. And you lookhandsome..... she said and hugs him back.

Oh look at you beta. Simple, but elegant.... Mom said and hugs her.

Thanks mom. But you look prettier... she said hugs her back and kissed her cheek.

Shall we leave ladies..... dad said like a gentleman. And they nod.

During car drive they talk about the gift for Rita ji. Sana suggests a flower basket and fragrance candle set.

They nods in agreement and ask the driver to stops the near gift shop and flower shop.

Mom and dad insist Sana to buy herself. She buy gift which she liked the most.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
Flashback back isn't end yet. There is more. Just wait and read.
.
Still anyone is confused. Please share your POV.
.
Thanks for Reading.
.
Follow me.
.
Do Votes and Comments.
.
Share.
.
Lots of love.
.
Koko