☆ Twenty - Eight ☆

Chapter - 28●

|| Engagement... ||

Sidharth and his family were preparing for Engagement. He was feeling something like butterflies in his stomach. He felt so good.

Finally She became his. But, still he want to clarify everything. He knows there is something that she didn't tell him or hide from him.

He want his old Shehnaaz back. His moti back.

Now he start to thinking, how he got her back. He have to do something. He knows that how determined she is. If she decides something, she done that.

Montu last time sab check ker, sub pack ho gaya hai na tera..... Rita creams from outside and he replied in ok.

This time he have to check everything because if he forget anything, his mom going to kill him.

Next morning they have there flight to Delhi. And for wedding they all flying to udaipur.

Yes, everyone decided to have that wedding in udaipur and it's Abhishek's idea.

Which he try to hate, but he is happy that they are having that destination wedding.
Sidharth were so busy in his helping his maa and di for wedding preparations.

In evening...

Di please ek baar aap check kar lo. Agar mai kuch bhul gaya toh maa gonna kill me......He said to his di and that makes her chuckle.

Wo bhi Chapple sai.... .Maa said from behind.

Maa kar toh taha hu......he said.

Ha woh toh pata chalega.....Maa said.

Offo....Ab aap dono please shant ho jaye. Itna toh mai bhi nahi karti......Anaya said and they laugh on her words.

And next day.....

After checking everything thing they left for airport. Because now they came back after the wedding.

Rita ji invited family members of her side and his dad side only in reception. Wedding is only held between the family members it was a demand from Shehnaaz. And also from Sidharth.
.
.

Shehnaaz feeling so nervous. And seeing everyone preparing for Engagement she felt more nervous. Whole house was filled with laughter. Hustle and bustle going on bang.

She didn't left the room from last day evening. Her all dresses was ready. For all the functions.

For Engagement, her mammy and papa gift her a dress. And a wedding Lehanga is from Shukla's as a ritual.

Everything is packed. They were leaving for udaipur day after tomorrow. She was happy when Abhishek asked everyone for wedding in udaipur. He know how much she want do destination wedding, but in India.

Her thoughts were break when she heard a knock.

Shehnaaz......Arielle came with someone.

Shehnaaz smiles and said...yes.

She's your make up artist and starts getting ready they are here. Wright now they were in hotel and coming soon. You know nuh time of Mahurat.....Arielle said smiling and she nods.

Don't be nervous Sana. Everything will be fine. Just smile or dekhna Sidharth toh finally ho jayega.......she said and laugh. And that last line make her chuckle too.

Shehnaaz nod and she left.

Her makeup artist starts her work. And ask her what kind of make she want.