Chapter 10: Her True Feelings

It was 7:30 PM, I was sitting on the couch while eating popcorn and watching TV.

Then suddenly my big sister called out to me.

"(Y/n) go buy me some ice cream from the convenience store, I'm hungry."

"Huh, you just ate earlier."

"Just shut up and go buy me some ice cream already."

"Ugh, fine."

Siblings, two people related by blood that has an argument every single day.

Why did I say this?

You see, siblings in anime and siblings in real life are quite different. Siblings in anime are kind to each other while siblings in real life is in a war battling each other.

If you ask me who I think is the most annoying person of all time, I would immediately answer that it's my sister.

Whenever she's close she would ask me to do this and that. What I said just now sounded so simple but those things annoy me to the core.

When I tripped and fell on the stairs years ago she just laughed at me.

However, despite being annoyed by her so much I still care about her, she's my sister after all.

When I arrived at the convenience store I bought two ice creams.

When I was about to leave, I heard someone call me.

"(L/n)!"

I turned around and saw Shirogane who was with a girl that has long white hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Is there something you need from me?" I asked while I was staring at the girl beside him.

"Not really, I just wanted to say hi to a friend."

"Okay."

"......"

"......"

"What's wrong, why did you suddenly became so quiet?"

"......"

The next thing I knew, he finally noticed that I was staring at the girl beside him.

"Oh, you must be wondering who this is. This is my little sister, she's the secretary of Shuchi'in middle school."

"My name is Shirogane Kei nice to meet you."

"......"

"(L/n)?"

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Oh my gosh!!!!!

C-cuteeee!!!!

Is she really this guy's little sister?.

If she wasn't a 14 year old I would confess my feelings for her and get rejected on the spot.

W-wait calm down myself, you're not a lolicon.

Just remember all those cruel things that those cute girls did to you back then.

"Y-yeah, nice to meet you too."

"By the way"

"Hm?"

"do you really have a crush on Haya-"

He's going to ask that question. However, this time I'm not going to make is worse for her anymore.

"I don't have a crush on her." I quickly answered before he could finish his sentence.

"That was quick."