Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV

After the blonde haired girl  helped me get home I thanked her and went inside like nothing happened. When I was about to go to my room to change my clothes, my sister stared at me with interest.

"So, what is it like on a school for rich people?"

I made an annoyed expression and replied.

"Rich people are scary."

After hearing my answer she made a face that said 'huh, what are you talking about'.

"But, I heard that there were so many cute girls in there."

"That doesn't mean they're not scary you know."

"You really are hopeless."
_____________________________

It was early morning when I arrived to school,  which also meant that I wasn't almost late like yesterday.

When I was about to open our classroom door I stopped when I heard a girl's voice from inside.

"Hey do you remember the new guy?"

"Of course I did!"

Sh*t they're talking about me! They're probably talking about how worthless and pitiful I am.

After realizing that they're talking about me I left and decided to never get inside until the bell rings.

___________________

Hayasaka POV

I was sitting at my chair while waiting for my friends to come, then I suddenly heard a gossip from behind.

"Hey do you remember the new guy?"

"Of course I did!"

"I think he was quite handsome."

"Yeah, I thought so too."

After listening to their gossip I glanced at the window and closed my eyes.

Was he really handsome?

While my eyes were closed I remembered what happened yesterday.

Flashback:

When the two of us arrived at their home he stared at me for 5 seconds.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Well.....you kinda have a small dirt smudge on your face"

After hearing what he said, I opened my bag and took a handkerchief then I tried to wipe the dirt smudge on my cheek.

"You're wiping the wrong way. "

"Then where should I-"

He suddenly placed his right hand on my left cheek.

"It's here."

He started to wipe the dirt smudge on my cheek with his thumb as our faces were only two inches apart. In that moment I started blushing as my heart started to beat faster.

"Done."

He removed his hand that was on my cheek earlier as he continued to stare at me.

"B-bye then." I stuttered.

"Oh, and by the way."

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for helping me find our house."

Flashback end:

Hmm... I guess he was kinda cute.

______________________________