Chapter 2

Hayasaka POV

I was about to leave the classroom when recess begun but, our teacher suddenly called me from behind.

"Sorry Hayasaka, can I please ask you to do something."

"What is it sensei?"

She sighed as she answered my question.

"It's about the new kid, I heard from his parents that he isn't really good at directions, would you mind to accompany him around school?"

I smiled at her as I switched to my gyaru mode.

"Of course sensei, I wouldn't mind."

I went out of the classroom to search for the transfer student. After many moments of looking for him I finally found him. He was sitting at the bench beside the school building.

"Um... Excuse me you're the new student right?" I asked him politely but, to my surprise he just ignored me.

"Um.. hey." I poked him on the shoulder and he flinched in surprise. He took of his airpods and stared at me.

He was wearing airpods no wonder he can't hear me.

"What do you want?" He asked me while he wore an expressionless face.

"I heard you're bad at directions, how about I show you around."

"No thanks."

"But you might get lost."

"Who cares."

This jerk!

"Oh, what song are you listening to?" I quickly changed the subject and took one of his airpods. He was listening to a song called "Yoru ni Kakeru"

Despite being a jerk he has quite good taste in music.

"So you're a fan of YOASOBI."

"Yeah."

"What's your fav-"

"Look, can you just give that back to me and leave me alone. I hate annoying people you know."

Annoying

Annoying

He called me Annoying!

"Did you just call me annoying?"

"Of course I did, are you deaf or someth-"

I snapped and pulled his collar before he even finished his sentence. I sent him a death glare as his eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm not annoying."

I realized I was being rude as I let go of him. I walked away from him while I was still angry.
________________________________

(Y/n) POV

When the random blonde girl walked away, I froze in the bench with a shocked expression. Even though she was out of sight I could tell that she was really angered by me, in short she hates me.

But still, it was amazing that she switched her personality like it was nothing, she was not like any other liar that I saw until now, because I could tell that she was faking everything.

Hours have passed and school was done I was checking my bag and realized that I lost one of my airpods, then I remembered that the blonde girl from earlier had it and didn't return it to me. I went outside to look for her but, she was no longer in school grounds.

I sighed and decide to go home. After moments have passed I still hadn't arrived at our house, then I suddenly realized that I got lost. When I was walking at the street while still looking for our house I saw a group of men trying to make a move on a highschool girl. I walked closer and took a little peak while hiding behind a wall of another building, I was shocked when I saw that the girl they're trying to make a move on was the girl from earlier.

She tried to run away from them as they continued to chase after her while I secretly followed them from behind. After running so much I noticed that the girl ran out of stamina. One of the men grabed her other hand as she wore a terrified expression. The next thing I knew my body moved on it's own, I suddenly punched the guy that grabed her hand knocking him unconscious.

"Hey who are you!" The other shouted.

"Are you looking for a fight?!"

One guy ran towards me, he seemed like he was going to punch my face but, instead I twisted his arm. He screamed in pain while the other one looked at me in fear unable to get close to me.

I grabed the blonde girls hand and ran away before the guys could catch up.
________________________________

Hayasaka POV

After a long run the two of us stopped by the vending machine and we sat on a bench next to the it, the transfer student stood up and bought drinks from the bending machine as he gave me the other one. Then I asked him.

"Why...."

"Hmm?" He glanced at me.

"Why did you save me?"

"Well....." He took out his phone and showed me a GPS app. "I got lost earlier and I saw you on the streets so I wanted you to help look for our house."
I sighed, "Give me that." I took his phone and stood up as I started to walk.

"Hey where are you going?"

I glanced at him from behind, "You want me to help you find your house right."

"I'll follow you then."
__________________________________

After hours of helping him find his house I finally arrived at the mansion. When I went inside I saw Kaguya-sama waiting for me at the entrance. She ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

"Where were you? I was worried you know."

"It's okay now Kaguya-sama. I'm here now"
_________________________

After talking a bath I laid on my bed and put my face on the pillow, I don't know why but, my heart started to beat faster as I started to scream.
_________________________

(Y/n) POV

"Sh*t I forgot to ask for the airpods."