𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁.

stream your new boyfriend. sobs i love this son g

-

"cassidy?" wilbur asks, his voice deepened by his sleep.

i'd been staring at the window for nearly five hours, sometimes i would watch the movie that was still somehow playing, but it bored me.

i turn to him, "yes?" i whisper, doing my best not to wake the others.

"why the hell are you still awake?" he grumbles, pulling himself away from niki and standing. making sure her head found a pillow before walking in front of me and helping me up gently.

"i couldn't sleep. i'm nervous." i admit, popping up beside him.

"i see." he says, ominously.

i watch as he strides over to the table by the front door. he grabs the keys gently and beckons me, "cmon, let's go for a drive, get some breakfast."

i nod, following his steps to the door. i slip on his adidas, which are far too big for me, and follow him out to the car.
we were both in our clothes from last night. him a yellow sweater and light wash jeans, and me an oversized sweater with a skirt underneath.

we both buckle in, soft music playing as we pull out of his driveway. he seems tired, and the road is empty.

"so. how are you feeling? about this whole thing." he asks, turning to give me a quick glance.

i sigh, i knew wilbur would know i was upset. he could read me like an open book.

"i'm just worried. for me. for tommy. for everyone really. i don't know how potentially dangerous this guy is and i don't want to find out." i admit, crossing my arms.

"i feel like the problem." i state, my words coming out slower than before. "i notice the way toby flinches when i touch tommy. i've noticed the way tommy looks at me with confusion more often than passion. i am the problem, and i cannot help it." i say, and wilbur hums in disagreement.

"have you been thinking like that a lot lately?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

i nod, waving my hand from side to side. so-so

"i promise you there's nothing you've done wrong." he says comfortingly, his voice remaining smooth and calm. "i don't think tubbo will get over you anytime soon. he's loved you for years cassidy, and it will take work and communication from both of you to get over that and be the best friends you were before. tommy loves you greatly cassidy. niki and i talk to eachother about everything, she's heard from him that he would do literally anything for you."

i nod, pulling my knees to my chest and sighing.

"i love you wilbur. you're the one person i can always count on." i mumble, and he reaches over, patting my head gently.

"i love you too cassidy. you'll always be like a little sibling to me. now why don't you get some rest okay? i'll go to a diner farther away than the one we were gonna go to. you know you're safe here, with me."

i nod, pulling the lever to lean the seat back and unbuckling, pulling a blanket from the backseat and rolling over.

i fall asleep to the sound of wilbur humming along to some song i can't quite put my finger on. the world becomes fuzzy, and i fall into a truly needed sleep.

—-

haha two updates in a night go brrrr anywho wholesome wil content!!?!!??