❖ 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱❖

jusr bfore we start the" long "chapter i promises i kinda wanted to nicely ask if you guys could avoid calling me queen, girl, etc, in the comments!! i know it's mostly used as slang or whatever and i've been ignoring it up until recently but my prnouns R they/them (if u want a more detailed list i'll link my pronouny w all my neopronouns and such that u can use ,, actually idk i can't be assed to link but i do use neopronouns!!my prnouns in order of preference are
they/them
he/him
honk/honks
xe/xir
bun/buns) but plz use cooper, coopie, etc to address me. or u can address me w like king, sir, etc!! just no feminine nicknames plz :( i'm sorry!! plz don't try 2 start an arguement over my prnouns i just use neopronouns for fun!! :D fuck the gender binary!!! <3 fuck kalvin garrah!! n e ways onto the chapter i love u all kisses!!!

-/-//——///-/—-:///—///———/—-/—//—//-

"cassidy."

"pppst... cassidy.. you bitch cassidy WAKE UP."

"CASSIDY"

i groan, my eyes fluttering open. "tommy you're a bitch." i mumble, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"we're here" he smiles, gesturing toward the scene outside of his window.

i watch as the lights of the fair flash, even through the metal confines of the car i could hear the music and screams. i jump excitedly slightly, turning to face tommy with a new, awakened energy.

"tommy!!" i say, smiling widely.

he smiles, his hands resting on the sides on my hips.

that is the moment i remember what position we are in.

i begin shaking almost immediately, my face burning up. "tommy-" i say, tucking my hair behind my ear.
i've noticed the way he leans closer, the way he gives me soft, meaningful looks. he's so close i can nearly feel his breathing now.

there's a bang on our window "tommy you fucker, get out here." wilbur shouts, giving him a grin. wilbur knew what he was doing, and i was almost grateful. i didn't wanna kiss tommy in the backseat of wilburs car that smelled like niki's perfume and weed.

tommy sighs, helping me out of the car gently, following after me.

we'd begun to walk down the fair path, my hand intertwined with tommy's. with techno and minx at our side. noah, cooper, travis, ted, and tubbo had decided to stay up front by wilbur and niki.

the four of us crack jokes as we wait in line to get our wristbands, which of course wilbur paid for.

we all follow in a huddle through the group, standing off to the side and discussing a game plan.

"groups of three! make sure to switch eventually though, hang out with everyone." he says, grabbing niki and tubbo by the hand and walking off. as soon as he turns away we gather into groups that just completely disobeyed his request. the lunch club boys went on their own. minx and techno stayed standing next to tommy and i.

"as if dadbur could tell me what to do." noah jokes, chuckling. we watch as the group walk off.

minx turns to us. "i say we conquer the roller coasters and drop tower first." she says, with her thick accent.

"i agree. we will have much more fun than those losers." i say, trying to act all serious.

our group chuckles, making a bit more small talk about what we wanted to accomplish before the night ended.

eventually tommy and i begin leading the group to the first ride we saw, the drop tower.

i gulp as we step into the line, already near the front since it was about 3, and families with young children had gone home for dinner.