𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗶 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱.

HUGE TW FOR THIS CHAPTER: getting sick, abusive undertones, stalking, etc. body shaming, cassidy has a panic attack and sad stims, . grrrr angst

tommy and i had retreated to my bedroom the moment he stepped in the door. he'd dropped his bag and slipped off his shoes by the front door, and i locked it behind us.

we were cuddled together now on my queen size mattress, watching some stupid movie he'd picked out.

"oh come onnnnnn cassidy. baywatch?? it's got DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON. the big man himself!!" he'd said, clicking on the movie as soon as he'd seen the cover.

it was a "comedy." i never watched comedy. only horror, and sappy romance. and that one time toby and i had made a bet on who would cover their eyes first during "fifty shades of grey." needless to say i won.

tommy sighed, "i've been in the car for 4 hours. i haven't showered today." he says, looking at me.

i groan, rubbing my eyes and peeling myself away from tommy's slender body. i sit up, giving him a quick smile.

"the bathroom is right there," i say, pointing to the door on the side of my room. "you can wear some of my clothes. i own plenty of basketball shorts and my hoodies are always too big for me." i admit, shrugging. "gotta cover up my chub somehow." i joke, raising my eyebrows.

tommy sighs, leaning up and grabbing my face. "your body is fine the way it is, whether you're chubby or not, don't make jokes like that. or i'll punch you." he says, pressing a quick kiss to my lips, before getting up and walking to the bathroom. i'd already layed out clothes in there, so he didn't bother to grab any.

i sigh, sitting up and leaning against my headboard, i power my phone on, reading through some twitter dms from fans and liking fanart and edits.

i remember the mystery notification and check my imessages, my stomach dropping when i see the messages. there were more than the ones that had been sent last night.

my eyes wander over the screen, scrolling up slightly to the first message.

???
heyyy pretty lady.

answer me.

i have something to show you.

the messages stopped after that, until a few hours ago.

i feel the back of my throat begin to numb as i look at images of the outside of my own house. my bedroom window, my kitchen lit by the candle i had left going on the cloudy day was visible in the photo.

there's another picture, this time zoomed in on my bedroom window, where you could see the vague figures of tommy and i huddled together on my bed.

loverboy come to visit?

you're disgusting.  fat pig.

you'll never be good enough for him. once he's gotten what he wants from you he'll throw you out, like you deserve.

i feel myself gag, the thoughts running through my mind quicker than they'd ever before. who was this person? why were they doing this? how'd they find my house? what if they're right? oh god. i feel my stomach rise into my throat and the back of my neck begin to tingle. my face burns as  i stand up, throwing the blankets beside me and rushing to the bathroom door. the water had stopped a moment ago, i bang on the door. "tom-mY??" i manage out, and i see him open the door, his eyebrow quirked.

when he realizes that i'm not playing around he opens the door, and i get to the toilet as quickly as i can. i keel over, onto my knees in front of the bowl, and wretch, allowing myself to be sick.

tommy comes up behind me, holding my hair back. i feel him rub my back and whisper comforting words as i shake, struggling to breathe.

after he's sure i'm done, he picks me up bridal style and carries me back to my bed, setting me down gently, doing the same and holding me tightly.

he asks what's wrong, and i show him the phone, my hands coming together with a sharp hit, my wrists smacking against one another as i angry stim. i knew it would leave bruises, but that would be a problem for later.

tommy tenses up, shutting my phone off completely and squeezing me tighter.

"that's not true" he mumbles, and i can't tell if he's upset, embarrassed, or lost for words.

i let out a soft sob, my stimming changing from my wrist to my thighs, slamming my hands down repeatedly on them, my entire body threatening to curl up at any second.

tommy reaches for my wrists. "cassidy stop. you're going to hurt yourself."

i flinch away from him, my entire body quivering.

he reaches for me once more, "cas-"

he's cut off by my whimper, "tommy please, i can't help it." i say, my body finally giving into the stress and curling.

—-

i sigh, my body leaning into tommy's from the hour or so of crying i'd done.

we'd been there for a long time, exchanging plenty of "i love yous" and gentle kisses.

i notice tommy's phone buzz, and he looks down at me, pressing another kiss to my forehead.

"wilbur will be here in an hour, pack your things"

—-

mmmmmm we sure are getting somewhere 😏😏😏 anyways love u all kisses mwah