𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

wilbur was already slamming the car door shut by the time i had hung up on tommy.

the blonde had promised he would be there in five minutes, since he'd gone to see niki that day. despite niki and wilbur practically living together, she still had her own place, for streaming purposes.

when he arrived, he looked just about as bad as i did, if not worse.

his hair was tangled, like he hadn't brushed it in days. he had changed his pants by now, but he still remained in my hoodie i had lended him that day.

he sported his classic vans, and he was tapping his foot aggressively as i approached him.

i did all i could think to do in that moment. i pulled tommy into a hug.

i pulled him as close to me as possible, and i felt him do the same. his long arms wrapping around my torso with ease.

we stayed there for a moment, before pulling away.

tommy stared at me, his gaze falling over my unkempt hair, and my uncoordinated outfit, that i'd thrown on just to feel like i was doing something.

he smiles slightly, his hand rising to my cheek for a moment, holding my face gently in his hands.

"i've missed you cassidy." he says quietly.

i sigh, standing up on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"i've missed you more."

——

hello gamers short chapter i know i'm sorry but i'm at my boys house atm and don't have time to write out a longer one. i'll try and get a long one out before new years.. sorey for the delay! love you all!! <3333