Ch12. What a day

Overhaul Pov:

Oh this is going to be fun to watch~

Seeing my angel dance his dance of death again. Right now both Izu and Toga is in the middle of the room facing each other wanting for Tomura to start the fight.

As soon as Tomura say start Toga was already pinned to the far wall by knives she has the look of confusion. I mean that just what people normally look like when they fight my angel.

" I see you go easy on her. " I say as I clap my hand softly.

" I don't want to hurt a lady, villain or not I don't like hurting others that don't deserve it. " He said softly that my angel even after being around a bunch of villains his heart is still so innocent and pure.

Tomura Pov:

I am confusion...

The fuck just happen???! As soon as I say start Toga is pinned to the wall! Like she may not be the strongest but she is 100% not the weakest!!! Just what the fuck happen??!

Wait did birdman just say that she was going easy on Toga????!

That was going easy??!

...............

WAIT!!!!

WHY IS SHE LOOKING AT ME??!

" I believe it your turn to test me." She says in a really sweet voice as if it was dipped in honey and somehow that is scarier than sensei.

" I...I don't think there is any need for that...haha...I...I already have seen what you can do so there is no need to fight me and hurt yourself. " please just let it go.

" Do it you pussy! " Shout Toga.

" Oh, what this handy scared? " I look beside me and that emo burn nuggets're smirking at me.

" Me Scared?! Of course not! I am the leader here!! " I shout back at them.

" Oh that good to hear and it's ok if you did end up hurting my lover, I can heal him back that is if you can hurt him in the first place. " I look over and see birdbitch smiling a soft smile and it is as if he is mocking me.

" WHY YOU LITTLE LISTEN HERE YOU! Wait...did you just say he??? " Overhaul just nob so I look at Higanbana.

" You're a boy? " I ask as he just nob everyone looking at him shocked writing on all our face well beside Overhaul.

" Is there a problem with that? " He asks looking at us all.

" No! It was just a little hard to believe that's all...if you don't mind me asking why? " Dabi ask the question on all our mind.

" It starts off as a joke because everyone in our group calls me the mum, or as they call me the mama bird. So they think it will be funny to get me in a dress and now it just kind of become our normal day thing. " He answers us.

" Anyway enough about me~~~ Come here Tomura since we will be working together I want to see what the leader of the League of Villain got~~~ " Again he said in the overly sweet voice and I can already see my doom as Dabi is pushing me to the middle of the room.

" Good luck handy don't make too much of a fool of yourself." He told me as he smirked.

I look at Higanbana and he just smiling at me as if he is just an innocent NPC when he is 100% a mini boss!

.
.
.
.
.
Time skip to after the fight
.
.
.
.
.

Who am I?

Where am I?

Why is my body hurting so much?

Oh right...

I remember now I got my ass hand it to me...

Dabi Pov:

Omg I can't! My stomach hurt so much from laughing omg handy got his ass hand it to him!!

I have been rolling on the floor laughing for almost 10min now and I am still going I mean the new guy manages to...

1. Bitch slap Handy so hard that his "father" got yeet it off his face then kick him in the balls so we will not have any mini handyman walking around.

2. Then he drops kick him onto the floor making him kiss the floor.

3. Then he moon kick him up and then pinned him onto the ceiling with a shit lot of knives

I think he has more knives on him then bloodsucker...

4. Now Handjob is stuck up there which is the most confused face I have ever seen. Like he still has no idea what just happen to him!!!

" I GOT IT ON VIDEO!! " Toga shout from the wall she still pins on, I have no idea how she got her phone out.

" SEND IT TO ME! " I shout back because she is all the way on the other side of the room.

God at first I thought he was just some bitch that was just some toy or something like that but thank God he is so much better I think I can befriend with him.

Izuku Pov:

That taught him to even think I was weak because of me being quirkless! I puff up a little looking up at the confused baby up there you know what I will just leave him there to rethink his life.

" Good job angel. " I blush as I hear Kai say that along with him patting my head it feels nice so I did what anyone would do. Nuzzles into his hand wanting more head pets.

After a few minutes of me enjoying my head pet and the league laughing at the poor baby who is on a time out. Aka the leader of this group of villains. When they are busy laughing I have free Toga from the wall.

" Sorry about that. "

" Is ok! I was not hurt at all!! I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! Let us be friends!! " she told me as she hugged me tightly.

" Hehe, sure I would like to be your friend you can call me Izuku. " I hug her back just not as tight she just smiles and starts jumping around me happy that she has made a new friend.

" Oh I see crazy already make you her friend " I turn around and see Dabi he not that well knew to the people yet but me being me I know almost everything!

" I go by Dabi it's good to finally have someone that is kind of normal around here. " he says as he holds out his hand and of course I shake his hand.

" Izuku it's nice to meet you Dabi. " I think I can get used to being here for a bit.

Overhaul Pov:

They better get their dirty hand off my angel before I make them...

No one is allowed to touch my angel like that I already have Hari to deal with, I don't need more people touching my angel!!

So I did what any good lover would do...

I go right up to them pick my angel up and walk back home and cuddle the shit out of him and if anyone comes close I will kill them, but sadly Izu wouldn't let me kill them so I end up making a dom with my quirk so no one can even see how cute my angel are.

Mine

No one is allowed to have him