Ch.23 Woof Woof

So you all have picked the double update and you'll get the double update!! 😘👌💖

I've also when back to reread this book and try and edit and try and fix some of my mistakes

Don't worry I have left the nob alone 😊

Love you all and enjoy!

_________________________________________

Izuku Pov:

I let out a sigh as I turn around to look at the human pomeranian of my so called childhood friend, and sadly first love, and a sorry excuse of a waste of oxygen.

" What do you want? " I ask him with my oh so excited voice.

There he is in all his glory. The same untame ash blonde hair that used to shin under the sun, red scarlet eyes that I used to love so much but now it only makes me want to spoon it out and sell it in the black market. Then of course there's his face all curl up making him look more like the dog that he is.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DEKU?! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!! " He shouts it like always with so much disgust in his voice.

" I have a name you know? To answer your question I am here because I am a student here at this school in this class is there a problem with me being here? K.a.c.c.h.a.n."

" OF COURSE THERE IS!! AND DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU USELESS DEKU!!!"

" Oh! Why's that a problem with me being here? Just like most people here I've taken the exam and passed it then got my spot here. "

" HOW CAN A QUIRKLESS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU CAN BE THE SAME AS ME?! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!! "

" Wait did he say quirkless?? " said a red hair

" How did he even get in here? " said a black hair

" Maybe it's a mistake there's no way she can be here. " said a Karen

" Why is a quirkless doing here? They are useless. " said a Brown hair

" Revelry in the dark..." (I think we all know who say that )

" So what if I'm quirkless? It just means I don't need a quirk to be here, look down on me as much as you want I can care less about what you think of me. " I walk over to the sit I was supposed to sit and it just so happen to be behind Kacchan lovely.

Those heroes wannabes are still looking at me some with hate like Kacchan some with disgust like Karen and some just curious like Jiro.

" Beside quirks mean nothing if you're dead, because of how stupid and arrogant you are. I mean sure I am quirkless so what? All of you will not even be here without your quirk.

Face it you are useless without your quirks I get in here without even needing a quirk."

I look at each one of them making sure they understand that I can care less about what they think about me. The dog was about to open his mouth to bark again but he was stopped by someone clapping their hands when we all look at the door where the clapping come from.

We see a man dressed in black with long shoulder length hair a pair with a pair of yellow goggles on the top of his head, and a grey scarf around his neck hiding the lower half of his face but I can tell he was smirking.

" WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! " and the dog starts his barking again, with his hand up in the air activating his oh so powerful quirk.

It is only powerful because I still let him have his hands, if I cut them off he is as good as a quirkless person. Oh, wait never mind that, he will be more useless since we can do things without a quirk when he can do shit without it. But only losing his quirk would be too easy for him, I will make his life a living hell just like what he did to mine.