Ch.37 So What the plan?

Neito Pov:

As I sit down on the sofa inside Nezu office with some tea he has made for the meeting. 

" Well then since Izu is on a date I will catch up on the plan with all of you "

" Wait problem child is on a date?! " Ask the human caterpillar

" Yes he is don't worry all of Izu children will not be doing anything today after all no one is tired of living yet " 

" So who is he on a date with? " ask human caterpillar Jr 

" A villain name Overhaul if you want to know more you have to ask Izu because it's not my place to tell you about him "

" Well then look like we will have another meeting soon with Izuku " Said Nezu sipping on his tea 

" Anyway the plan so far now is to get the name out there to let the heroes know about the group that Izu and I are helping then when their names are out me and Izu can go back to working in our own group"

" Wait your group? " Ask Aizawa 

" Yes, right now Izu and I are helping a group of villains name The League of Villains whose goal is to kill All Might for what reason I have no idea but I am all for it since he hurt Izu. We belong to another group called Shie Hassaikai it a yakuza organization lead by Overhaul and yes that the same guy Izu is dating "

" So your boss is this guy called Overhaul? " Ask Shinso

" No, I maybe in his group but I am working under Izu so I will only listen to Izu orders and commands and no one else not even Overhaul "

" So the group that is after All Might is the League of Villains and you two are just there to help? " Ask Nezu and I nob yes as my answer

" Now the plan so far is me winning the upcoming UA Sports Festival and get myself into class 1A that will sure to upset the Hero Commission that deems me not fit to be a hero "

" That is a good way to show them the finger for being a bunch of dicks" Said Shinso

" Then I will be there until we find a good timing to reveal that I am a traitor and the reason being that I am mad at the fact that the Hero Commission take away what once rightfully belong to me that will be another jab to them and it will also make other question about them "

" That is a good way to make the public start questioning them " nob Nezu agreeing with the plan so far

" But why reveal yourself? " Ask Shinso

"There are two reasons for that one is so that he can tell the higher up to go fuck themself since it looks like for a long time no one wanting to fuck any of them and the other reason is that when the idea of a traitor is no longer here is mean that problem child will have more room to breathe and move around. He may not look like it but one wrong step and his life will be over " Said Aizawa for once not sounding sleepy at all...

Look like we have a case of Dadzawa here

" So far that the plan we have with the LoV after I leave I will be back with the yakuza and Izu will be staying here for a bit more after all we have no idea will the LoV really kill All Might I may not like that smiling yelling piece of shit of a hero but he is strong so just to make sure Izu will be staying behind to see the aftermath of the event "

" That makes sense but I have a question " Said Nezu as I said nothing he takes that as a go on

" What will we be doing? " 

" Well, so far nothing... You letting us do all this and turning a blind eye is already a big help " Nezu just nod at my answer but I can tell he is a little sad he can't do much but sit here

" I mean Nezu here is the Principal here so maybe he can come up with something that can give you guys a chance to attack? " Say Shinso 

" That is a good idea you got there... Well Nezu what do you think? " I ask looking at Nezu and oh boi... doesn't he have a bright smile of sadism on his face...

" Why of course I can! " 

" Well All Might is fuck " said Dadzawa

" Agree " both Shinso and I said at the same time

" Well, then that will be all. I will have to go back and report to both of the villain's groups so they are also on the same page as us "

Shinso Pov:

After the meeting was overall we talk about
things that have been happening at school, but I still can't stop thinking should I be a hero or join Izu and become a villain...

For both Izu and Neito it is already too late they are too deep to be seen as a hero in the eyes of the public but I still can become the hero that I dream to be...

I mean my loyalties will always be with Izu no matter what I will become I will always help him that is for sure...

The problem is that he wishes for me to follow my dream and not give it all up for him, but if I do follow my dream I could not stay by his side and keep him safe all the time...

If I become a hero I will have to follow the law and the rule the Hero Commission have set for all heroes and they will for sure keep close eyes on me because of my quirk...if it were not for dad I will for sure end up having my sport taken away from me just like they did to Neito...

Hero or Villain?

What should my future plan be?...