Ch.43 What Made A Hero

Tamaki Pov:

W...what did he mean by that?

I mean I know quirkless people have a hard life because of others looking down at them but...

Bully to the point they jump f...from a roof?! And that bully somehow got into UA and is training to be a hero?!!!!

.....he hurt Izuku....the only person besides my two friends willing to help me....

He stands up for me when everyone sides with All Might...

HOW DARE HE HURT IZUKU!

I can't believe it! This kid...!

If I remember right he is the kid Mirio told me about, because All Might has taken a liking to this kid and is training him...

And because of that Sir Nighteye have stopped giving his attention to Mirio and paid more to this Bakugou kid...

He is even here to watch this kid fight and not Mirio who are working for him as a sidekick!

I really don't see what is so good about him to the point that they are giving all their attention to this kid

My Miroi is so much better than that kid! He has a dream and he works harder than anyone to get to this point! No matter how much people call his quirk weak or how funny he looks

No matter how others try to kick him down he always gets back up and shows them he is a hero and he will become one!

That is what a hero should be!

Not some bully who have anger issues that have a quirk that make him a walking living bomb!!

Izuku may be quirkless but he has the heart of a hero! He was willing to face a stronger opponent if it means he is protecting the weak and helpless! That is what heroes do!!

Heroes don't bully the weak!

I know their homeroom teacher is planning to let them meet the UA big three. At the start I don't want to go but now....

After meeting Izuku...

I am going to meet them that day and show that kid just what makes a hero!

Midnight Pov:

W...what did I just hear?!

Bakugou bullies Izuku to the point of...of....

Oh god!!

I mean I know he has issues with his anger and that he dislikes Izuku for some reason but...this?!

Do others know about this?!

I have to tell Nezu about this!

To think All Might think so highly of someone as disgusting as him just make me question him...

How is All Might the symbol of peace training someone like him to be the next symbol of peace?!

A monster that pushes another kid to the point of jumping!!

Thank god to whoever is it that safe Izuku...

He may be quirkless but he is a kind kid who has a heart of gold...

He is born to be a hero yet...fate just have to be a cruel mistress

Not just fate....

Everyone has been cruel to him...

He was bully yet no one willing to help him...

He wanted to become a hero yet everyone laughs at him...