Ch.28 Calm before the meeting

Shinso Pov:

As I follow Izuku out of the room after all that drama happens and make it back to the changing room.

" I'm sorry Shinson because of me you got dragged into this mess as well..." Izuku say softly.

" It was not your fault just like you've said we did nothing wrong he was just annoyed that we win." I reply softly.

"Besides the only thing you did wrong was not record you kicking boom boom boy ass and bitch slapping Mis My Daddy is number one hero face so I could have watched it on loops. " That got a laugh out of him

" Hehe, I'm sure Nezu would have a video of it want to go ask? "

" You think that a good idea? He maybe busy he is our principal after all."

" It will be fine besides we have to report what happened to him so he'll know what to do when Captain American dump down version try to make up lies to kick us out." We both started changing.

" Sure that does sound like a plan before All Lies kick us out." Wow never thought I would ever make fun of the number one hero...

It feels kind of awesome...

As awesome as if I get a full 8 hours of sleep...

After we finish changing we make our way to the principal office, he knocks on the door softly as we wait to be called in.

" Come in. " Said Nezu.

Izuku opens the door and lets us into the principal office.

" Oh, what are you both doing here? If I remember correctly 1A should be doing some training right now. "

" Yes, we were... But something happens and we kind of got kicked out of school by All Might " said Izuku that got Nezu attention.

" Do tell because I don't remember giving him any right to do that. "

We were about to tell him our story when the door to the office was kicked open.

" RAT SATAN!! THAT BITCH ASS CATFISH OF A HERO HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!! "

Yep, the one that kick the door down and shouted that is no other than my dad...

Then he stops finally notice that Izuku and I were in the room as well.

" What are you two doing here? " He asks.

" We were about to tell principal Nezu what happens in our training with All Might and how he is planning to kick us out..." I answered him.

" I'm guessing you are also here because of that as well? " Ask Nezu dad just give him a nob and sit down next to me

" Well then I will watch the video later I want to hear the story first. Tea anyone? " He did not even wait and give us each a cup of tea...

Where did he even keep them?

" Well today we are doing the Hero vs Villain training and All Might have put Izuku and me as a team going against Bakugou and Nakano."

" Along with some rude commenting like calling Shinso a Villain which he is not one and saying that I use dirty tricks to get first place because I am quirkless therefore I am useless. " Izuku follow up after me. I can see my dad is already about to pop.

" Shinso are you ok? " my dad asks softly with care and worry in his voice.

" Yes, I'm fine Izuku has helped me when I was about to have a breakdown... " I answer back

" After the things he has said Izuku take me out of the room and into an empty one to calm me down. Then go back to the other until we were called to the fake city. "

" We agree on a plan that I will go and wait for them to come to me because I know full well Bakugou will go after me. Shinso will stay and keep the boom safe in case one of them get past me. " said Izuku.

" That is a good plan between the both of you Izuku is more of a fighter than Shinso." Dad said with a nob.

Wow thanks dad! So you're telling me all those hand to hand combat and weapon training mean nothing?

" So when the training started Bakugou has made his way to me as I know he would and try to fight me because for some reason he thinks that I am looking down on him, when I can't even be asked to look at him. Anyways I just keep on dogging his attack until he said something...something that piss me off " Izuku look away.

" And what did he say? " ask Nezu but Izuku have stayed silent.

" He...call Izuku a...faggot... "

" HE DID WHAT?! " Shouted my dad. Yep, he is mad...madder than that time I drink all the coffee in the house.

" I'm fine with him calling me out that I'm gay but...that word just..." Izuku said trying to keep himself calm I give him a few pets on the back.

" What did you do after he calls you that? " Ask Nezu again

" Kick his ass. " Both me and Izuku said at the same time with the same amount of energy. That gets us all laughing.

" I kick him into a wall then Nakano says something about putting me in my place so I slap her a few times then All Might call off the training. " Izuku answers back after finally calming down dad is still on the floor holding his stomach.

" I still want a video of that. "

" Don't worry Shinso I'll save you a copy and ask Aizawa to give it to you." said Nezu.

" After the training was called off Bakugou and Nakano was sent to Recovery girl for being badly injured according to All Might." I can hear dad let out a snort.

" He calls that badly injured? A few kicks and slaps? " Dad committed.

" That what I told him!!!

But nooooooooooo I have badly injured my classmate for no reason in a combat training where he is throwing explosion at me I think a few kicks is less deadly than that! "

" Izuku calms down a bit I know how you feel I mean he is kicking me out because I was not stopping you from bullying our classmate like a villain that I am." I said as I petted Izuku back calming him down a bit more.

" Wait what?! What do you mean kick out? " Dad hiss out his word

" From what I know so far All Might is trying to kick Izuku and Shinso out because Izuku has badly injured Bakugou and Nakano in the Hero vs Villain training, and for Shinso it because he did not stop Izuku from "bullying" the hero team and just stay with the boom. "

" That is correct. " both Izuku and I said at the same time again and we just look at each other and smile

Yep, I don't mind being friends with him.

" Ok, I will watch the video later. Mostly All Might will try and bring this up in the meeting later that is when I will hear his side of the story is that ok with the both of you? " Nezu asked we both nob.

" Good now then you all can leave now I have a video to watch than a meeting to get ready for. " He said with a somewhat cheerful voice which worry me...

Neito Pov:

Where is Izu?? We agreed on meeting up at the cafe a few blocks from the apartment...

I know he has hero training as his last class...

Is he hurt?! Shit! I have to call everyone!!