Ch.19 Neito Monoma

Neito Pov:

Here go nothing...

I can't believe this me crying in the arms of a villain and is about to drop my life story on them...

" You see I was born into a pretty rich family as one of the youngest I have 3 older brothers and 1 older sister. My father is a businessman and my mother is a pretty well known doctor." I stop to let that sink in a bit then I start again.

" My oldest brother is working for my father and one day he will take over the business.

Then there is my sister a very well known model ,and they're my 2 other brothers they're twins and they work as actors and got pretty famous as well. " I look at him and he smiles at me telling me he is listening...

It has been so long since someone was willing to listen to me it feels nice to not be ignored...

" As you can see everyone in my family are pretty famous and successful. So as their son and youngest brother I have to be just like them, but unlike them my quirks are different from all of them. They all have quirks that benefit them with their business.

My father and older brother have a quirk that let them know just how much things are worth so he just uses that and start a business.

My mother has a powerful healing quirk that helps with her being a doctor.

My sister and the twins have quirks that make them the centre of attention and they become a model and actors.

Then there's me with a copy quirk.

They all look down on me saying I'm useless and you know what hurts the most? My father uses his quirk on me and says that I am worth next to nothing when all my siblings are worth millions. " I say and feel a small hand on my face as I watch the villain wipe away the tears that I don't even know was there.

" Don't listen to them you're worth more than that, all the hard work you put in is what you worth and it more than any of them who rely on their quirks to get there. " he says softly I nob softly and can't help but let out a soft smile.

It's so weird that a villain can see the hard work I put in when the hero just sees me as useless.

" I want to show them that I'm not worthless I can be just like them...

So I work hard to put everything I have into being a hero and make them see that I can be just like them. I don't care what they call me or how much they are trying to pull me down I train till I drop to the floor and can't move a finger, study till I have a headache even if I was sick to the point I should not be leaving my bed I still work hard because I want them to see me as their son and brother and not just some useless kid...." He hugs me more and I put my head on his shoulder.

This feels nice being able to tell someone everything...

Telling them how I truly feel without any judgement and having someone willing to listen to me and understand my pain.

" And my hard work pays off I would have made it to 1A at UA the best hero school there is in Japan and into the best class as well...

But that all got taken away from me because the stupid hero commission disagree and all of it is gone...

All that hard work and time I put into are all gone because someone doesn't think I was using my own strength when I was... " At this point, I was crying again I never cry in my life and here I am crying in the arms of a villain.

" When my father read the letter...

he laughs at me so do my family...
everyone of them even the maids and butlers...