29 [Last]

"Nice necklace" a girl commented on her father. "Can I have it??"

Her father smiled at her. "Sorry, dear. Not this one"

"Why??" the girl asked. Usually, her father would give her anything.

"Because I have to keep it well. This can come in handy in the future"

"How?"

Her father laughed softly. "If in the future your mother leaves us first, I will use this so she will stay in this world and I will go"

"...Why??"

Her father smiled and stroked her only daughter's hair. His daughter always asked about many things. "Because I can't live without her, (Y/N)"

Back then, (Y/N) didn't understand why her father would do that.

But now,

she understood.

* * *

Itachi opened his eyes slowly and blinked several times. He was surprised to see everything was clear and felt the burden on his chest disappear. Itachi thought this was life after death before he saw (Y/N) lying next to him. Itachi didn't understand. He should be dead.

"(Y/N)...??" Itachi sat up and shook the girl's body. The girl didn't flinch. Itachi placed her head on his lap and patted the her cheek gently, trying to bring her to her senses.

"...It won't wake her up"

Itachi turned his head and saw Kuromaru standing behind him. His body was much bigger than the last time Itachi saw him. The wolf's eyes were sad.

"Kuromaru...?" Itachi questioned. "What happened to her?"

"She... She gave her life for you" Kuromaru answered with a bitter edge to his voice. "She took your illness with her and now you're my master"

Itachi couldn't believe his hearing. "No... Wake up, (Y/N)..." His whole body trembled.

"She loves you" Kuromaru told him. "She wants you to live. She wants you to be happy"

Itachi felt the tears flooding his eyes. He hug (Y/N)'s body tightly.

"No..." he muttered. "No...! NOOO!!" his scream overcame the sound of the pouring rain.

! NOOO!!" his scream overcame the sound of the pouring rain

(All credit goes to the artist)

"Open you eyes" Itachi caressed her cheeks. "Open your eyes, please... Please..." 

Itachi continued to hug the girl's cold body. The saying goes that there will be a rainbow after it rains. But Itachi doubted that. 

Then, the rain started to stop. The sun began to appear through the clouds.

But Itachi knew. His sun has left. No matter how many times Itachi begged, no matter how loud Itachi shouted, no matter how his heart ached, the girl remained silent.

Her eyes were closed.

Forever.

* * *

Laughter and tears, scars and healing

Questions and answers, they're all in you

You have my world, you're my small universe

These are feelings that I can end

I feel it so much it hurts

I'll search the universe

Until I can find you again

Because that's love

It's love

-Universe, EXO-

.

.

.

Hello, Readers! This is the last part, I hope you enjoyed it!^^

This last part is short, that's why I decided to update it along with the epilogue!

This story has passed 16k reads! Thank you so much<3

Luv<3

-JuveeMoon-