15

"(Y/N)..." she whispered as she hugged me. "I won't let you go this time"

After she said that, electricity flowed through my body. I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Lightning is one of my weaknesses.

"A... Akio... Why did you... do that?" I said. I find it very difficult to speak. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I wasn't ready to take her sudden attack and my body wasn't in good shape.

Akio looked at me then smiled. "Whoops, sorry, bestie" she scoffed. "Is it that painful??" she crouched down and gave a pitying look.

"Good job, my girl"

Akio got up and ran towards a tall man with dark brown hair. She smiled at him and the man put his hand around Akio's shoulder. There are several people behind them.

I managed to sit. "What do you want?" I glared at him.

The man smiled at me. "Aren't you rushing too much? Don't you want to know my name first?"

"I don't care, what do you want?!" I repeated my question.

"Well". He walked towards me, his black cloak swung with each step. He crouched down and lifted my chin with his fingers, forcing me to look at him. "I want you, Akatsuki's Princess"

My eyes widened at his words. Does he know about the Akatsuki?

"This place is not comfortable to start a conversation. Let's go to my place, it's more comfortable there" he held out his hand.

I brushed his hand roughly. "I am not interested"

The man glared at me, but a second later he smiled. "How about I give you an offer?" he raised his eyebrows. "You'll fight Akio. If she wins, you have to come with us. If you win, I'll let you return to your lair"

"I refus-"

Suddenly, Akio kicked me in the face. I fell back to the ground.

"Come on, (Y/N). Let's have some fun" Akio grinned.

It was hard but I managed to stand up. "I don't want to fight you" I said to her.

Akio lunged at me. "Stop being a softie, b*tch"

She punched me with her right fist in the stomach. I dropped to my knees and gasped for air as the pain left me breathless. She hits me again and I taste blood. She didn't hold back from hitting me. My brain ordered me to protect myself, so I avoided her attacks as best I could, yet I couldn't attack her. She is... She was my best friend. I can't hurt her. I remembered Itachi's words. 

"Loves makes you stronger among the people but makes you weak against the one you love"

Oh man, how could I still miss him at a time like this.

Akio grabbed my head, her fingers digging into my scalp. Her eyes scanned my bruised face. "Looks like I've won" She clicked her tongue. "I'm not satisfied! She didn't fight me at all, it feels like she let me win!" Akio scowled.

"In that case, it looks like she really wants to come with me" said the man before. "Kou" he commanded and another man approached me. He's very big and muscular. He tied me so tight and tossing me over his shoulder. I gritted my teeth, enduring the pain.

"Let's go"

I felt dizzy and I had tears in my eyes.

Akio tilted her head. "Oooh, don't cry you poor thing" she purred. Her lips revealed a mocking smile. I didn't respond and it pissed her off. She finally left, walked forward and clinging to the brown haired man.

I let my tears drip again. This time, I didn't plan to stop my tears.

* * *

The same morning at the Akatsuki hideout

"No breakfast?" Kisame asked when he saw the empty table.

"Maybe (Y/N) hasn't woken up yet" Sasori replied.

"I'll go check her, hm" Deidara was about to get up from his chair, but Itachi stopped him.

"I'll go" Itachi said shortly.

Deidara frowned in annoyance. He immediately got up from his chair, ignoring his ached body. He had not fully recovered yet. Deidara glared at Itachi before going to (Y/N)'s room.

"(Y/N)?" Deidara knocked the door. There was no response, so he knocked again. "(Y/N), wake up, hm!! Our hideout is on fire, hm!!" he joked.

Silence. 

"(Y/N)?? Are you okay, hm??" Deidara almost shouted with worried tone. His hand kept knocking on the door. Finally, he decided to open the door. Deidara frowned when he saw the room was empty.

Deidara approached the other members immediately. "She's not in her room, hm"

The other members were silent, confused.

"Maybe she's gone out for a walk" Sasori guessed.

"I'll look around" Kisame rushed out, followed by Deidara who dragged Sasori with him. Itachi decided to go outside too. He was the one who told (Y/N) to leave the Akatsuki.

"Did she really left?" He questioned to himself. Somehow, he was afraid. Afraid that she would really leave the Akatsuki.

It's been about 30 minutes they split up, but they haven't found (Y/N) yet.

"I'm going to tell the Leader" Kisame said.

.

.

.

Hello~! This is part 15! I hope you enjoyed it!:D

I was going to update this story tomorrow, but there is some maintenance so I'm updating it today hehee~

Oh, this story is past 1k reads! Maybe this is a small achievement, but I am so grateful and happyyy!! Thank you so much, Readers!!<3

Have a good day~^^

-JuveeMoon-